Cannot leave feedback

I purchased an item on 9th Feb and I took delivery of it only last week, however I cant leave feedback. When I go through my ebay it says I do not have any items to leave feedback for. When I go through the view purchase details option I have the option to leave feedback but it comes up with you cannot leave feed back at this time because either the item doesn't exist or I have already done so(which I haven't) Any ideas??

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Cannot leave feedback

@blackmist1420 wrote:

There is no archive in my account.

how strange . . . . . . . I’d swear it was there on my page . . . . . . . 

Spoiler
. . . . . when I posted my post back in April 2013 !!!!!!!!!!!!!

BE86F96E-0E23-40F4-B12F-1F8E8A447780.jpeg
Message 21 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

@blackmist1420 wrote:

There is no archive in my account.

STOP LOOKING . . . . . I found it!

How dare eBay change the layout of their pages 5 years after I posted about archived purchases!

AF81F2D3-385D-4AC8-9FC8-967462FB9F5F.jpeg

Message 22 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

Hi all the best for xmas and new year - Hadethe same 2011redlee71I recently purchased a cd player from seller <Removed> unit is faulity and after communicating with seller, seller had agreed to replace and after 3 months no replacement item received. I allege that <Removed> communication was s delaying tactic so I couldn't put feedback about this seller and had no itention to replace the item. I believe ebay has to extend the feedback period for 90 days and leave an option open for these circumstances were a seller is just counting down the time so no feeddback can be registered. I read some of the negative feedback and it falls in line with my experience and he has a 98% approval rating ----- Really Ebay. Also,I tried to raise an email to Ebay to register a complaint -- and guess what unable to do so. This seller is $60 richer I have a none functioning CD player. The worst part of this it the seller welldeerwoll wrote to me several times telliing me we are replacing the item, we have sent the item, will arrive in so many days and then when I questioned the failure of arrival seller went into a further delaying tactic -- wouldn't provide a tracting number which was available on the first/original item. Ebay you need to get off your **bleep** and fix this. Increase feedback to 90 days and have an option were a buyer/seller can leave feedback after feedback period is over so other buyers/sellers are aware of this ebay member/s bad behaviour, a red flag registered and approval rating is severly affected.

Message 23 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

If you actually read this thread you will see that there are suggestions for leaving feedback after the 60 days has expired.

And NEVER accept that a seller is going to send a replacement item.  Ask for your money back and make another purchase.

Message 24 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

Don't buy eBay. I bought item last week delivered today. Item not as described I tried to leave feedback and it won't let me. No more eBay for me.
Message 25 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

If an item is "not as described" the first thing you should do is contact the seller NOT race in and leave negative feedback.

Most sellers are happy to resolve problems with buyers without having to neg them or open disputes.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 26 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

You've been a member for nearly five years. In all that time haven't you been curious about how to resolve a problem?

Do you read emails from eBay, like the one a few years ago about the MBG and how it works?

Message 27 of 27
Latest reply