Cannot leave feedback

I purchased an item on 9th Feb and I took delivery of it only last week, however I cant leave feedback. When I go through my ebay it says I do not have any items to leave feedback for. When I go through the view purchase details option I have the option to leave feedback but it comes up with you cannot leave feed back at this time because either the item doesn't exist or I have already done so(which I haven't) Any ideas??

Message 1 of 27
Latest reply
26 REPLIES 26

Cannot leave feedback

Over FOUR YEARS now.

Your issue is unlikely to be related to the one in this thread. Foxy hasn't been on the boards for over a year, so she is also unlikely to reply to you.

Message 11 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

I can't leave feedback either. It seems a good idea but I'm always informed that I can't via the same wording as you received!

Message 12 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

Um I'm here but I have no answer Woman LOL

Another zombie thread, you'd think ebay would archive after x amount of time anyway.

Message 13 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

Duncan, and anybody else who comes along...try here -

On the right hand side of the page - Leave Feedback

http://pages.ebay.com.au/services/forum/feedback.html

Message 14 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

@foxette-in-sox wrote:

Um I'm here but I have no answer Woman LOL

Another zombie thread, you'd think ebay would archive after x amount of time anyway.

sadly, this is not the oldest thread to be resurrected in recent days, not by a long way.

That honour rests with a thread started back in Jan of 2010

Message 15 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

@davewil1964 wrote:

Over FOUR YEARS now.

Your issue is unlikely to be related to the one in this thread. Foxy hasn't been on the boards for over a year, so she is also unlikely to reply to you.

wjweeh - has the grand total of - 1 post.

Probably - simply seeking an answer to a question - he/she found this thread.

How would someone so new - know to begin a new thread.

How do you know his/hers issue is unrelated.

Message 16 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

What if the after sales support lets you down 6 months down the track and you end up in a dispute with the seller that has to go to legal because they are refusing to abide by local consumer laws. It would be nice to be able to warn other buyers out there. The seller that screwed me over COMPLETELY has nothing but positive reviews because they get the item delivered quick and make sure that the purchase all goes smoothly, but knowing that you only have the 60 days, they completely switch off after that.

All I can do now is go and leave google reviews and such meanwhile this sheister gets to keep making money ripping people off.

Message 17 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

Seems to me if you want after sales service, then you should have bought

from a B & M store.

Message 18 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

If you have left feedback within the 60 days and you have issues down the track you can always leave followup feedback....it can be done years after th initial feedback.

Message 19 of 27
Latest reply

Cannot leave feedback

There is no archive in my account.

Message 20 of 27
Latest reply