Caught you out on a lie...unexpectedly

Sup Gang? I beleive i have caught a lier lol

Lets start riiiight at the begining.

Brought a item
didnt bother to check the location, cause feedback said 99% so my bad
Pay via paypal, get told its sent and get given a tracking number and thats that.

Heres where it gets **bleep** mode!

FIRST:
Tracking number is a phoney! Australia post confirmed this via Twitter DM
https://imgur.com/a/GSn0R

When i contacted seller about it, I got this response
https://imgur.com/a/oPmv9

So i contacted Ebay, Ebay said to wait the 6 days, which as of now, they have till roughly Monday till it arrived, but they would investigate the fake ID code.

Then when i enquired about it, i got this response:
https://imgur.com/a/pxOyd

Then they provided the standerd Suck up message, if you seen one, you seen em all right?

THEN this:
https://imgur.com/a/J36LQ

Then what the hell was the tracking code for? Oh thats right, to make you think they sent it under good faith!

This will be the first and last time i ever deal with a chinese seller on ebay

One of Ebay's "Notorious" original wack jobs!
Rarely Seen, Rarely Heard, Im silent, you wont ever know im there!
Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Mmmm, is there a question?

If you haven't received your item, just open an item not received case. As the seller hasn't given you a trackable tracking number eBay should get you your money back. DO NOT let the seller cajole you into closing the INR case. Chinese sellers can be notorious for this ๐Ÿ™‚

The difference between stupidity and genius, is that genius has its limits.
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Hi exactly same here im furious actually and feel like i should have taken note of sellers bad feedback he has hidden it now ... i cant understand why ebay lets these sellers operate now my damn xmas pressie wont be here and i cant get one in Australia..ive been shopping out of ebay as im sick of ebay chinese sellers doing the wrong thing aliexpress overseas seller seem honest and much quicker to post...ebay needs to weed out the shonky sellers..im so over it

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

mmmm yes yes we can get refund but what about inconvenience shonky sellers should be banned
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

And they might be - IF they're actually reported to eBay at any point.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

@staypeachy wrote:

Hi exactly same here im furious actually and feel like i should have taken note of sellers bad feedback he has hidden it now ... i cant understand why ebay lets these sellers operate now my damn xmas pressie wont be here and i cant get one in Australia..ive been shopping out of ebay as im sick of ebay chinese sellers doing the wrong thing aliexpress overseas seller seem honest and much quicker to post...ebay needs to weed out the shonky sellers..im so over it

If the seller now has hidden feedback then they are no longer selling.

It sounds like ebay has done as you want and stopped that seller at least.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Maybe lying maybe not.  Original  (Tracking number)  Is quite possibly a postage item number rather than a tracking number.

A while back  I sent an item overseas with tracking or so I thought.  I normally ship by standard international post which includes

tracking, but on this occassions there was a power outage at my local PO, so the agent processed the item later and then emailed

what she thought was a tracking number.  Unfortunately she had selected the economy air post, so the number she had provided

was only an item number and not a tracking number

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

What did you buy?

AusPost will only deliver parcels to a parcel locker. any ordinary mail item (letter sized) will be returned to the sender and this can take several weeks.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

I brought one of those monitor bracket holders.

Got my money back because i proved to ebay that the seller lied about their location and item location and provided fruad tracking number.
One of Ebay's "Notorious" original wack jobs!
Rarely Seen, Rarely Heard, Im silent, you wont ever know im there!
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply