Caution - Auctiva sellers

I have recently purchased items from sellers listed via Auctiva.  Neither have arrived, 1 has been resolved by ebay in my favour and another is pending.  

I am suspicious that Auctiva has been compromised.  Upon searching the web this has happened before.  I would suggest using caution with Auctiva sales.

The seller email addresses used have names like jobloggs12sa@outlook.com.  On both occasions the suffix was 2 numbers followed by sa.  Both sellers had double digit sales, and until recently very good reviews.  Both offered a cheaper price if you did not use Paypal, I used Paypal.

Maybe I'm wrong, exercise caution.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Caution - Auctiva sellers

Any listing that offers a lower price if you do not use Paypal is indeed a large red flag, it is against ebay policy and you should report any listings that make such an offer.

A couple of item numbers would help, then multiple people can report them and ebay may pull the listings a bit quicker.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I am not sure that Auctiva has anything to do with your problems and it is a bit rude to even suggest that it has.

I buy from a number of excellent sellers who use Auctiva without any problems.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Auctiva only provides marketing tools.  They are not the seller, and have nothing whatsoever to do with the transaction.  Please do your due diligence in future before making false accusations against non-involved entities.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply