Combine Shipping Express Post

Can sellers combine postage with Express Shipping from the US to Aus, or is it the same as Global priority where they can not? I don't want to bid on multiple items only to find I have to pay 4 lots of shipping at $53 a pop! Thankyou

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Ask the seller if they can do anything for you.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

I don't think they really know. I have bid on one item & unsure whether to bid on others. They are happy to cancel my bid.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Maybe you can ask on the US board, as it is possible that a US seller has combined express postage to Australia before, so they know.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

@lindsey2573 wrote:

I don't think they really know. I have bid on one item & unsure whether to bid on others. They are happy to cancel my bid.

If the seller doesnt konow,  then even if it was possible, you will have a nightmare teaching them how to do it.  Cancel bid

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

True that. Have enough trouble teaching people in Australia how to change their listings to offer combined postage!

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

lynsh84
Community Member

It depends on what postal service the seller is using......if it is USPS or any courier other than the GSP then they can combine postage if the seller is willing to do it.

Can you give an item number of one of the listings you are interested in?

If it is the GSP then the seller can not combine after the item is bought.  The only way for the postage to be combined is for the seller to end the listings you are interested in and relist with everything in the one listing with the appropriate item price and postage.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply