Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! what is a reference number, when sending goods in the address

hiI have a US ebay seller, saying that they cannot print labels due to a reference number or something in my address ( AUS). No one has mentioned this before, have brought a few dolls from the US and no problems. Can anyone explain what this referenc...

Australian standards of packing vinyl records

In short , there isn't any , i am Australian and have purchased over 450 records from around the world in nearly 18 months , Australian record sellers use the cheapest packing possible , corrugated flimsy cardboard , no cardboard inner stiffeners , r...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! missing item coming from overseas

I purchased a bicycle from a seller in italy in early june, he sent it with ems tracking and customs in italy sent it back to him, tracking suggests it was delivered back to him arround the 26th of june, he is claiming that he still has not received ...

Why, when all I wanted to do was send the seller a thank you message was it blocked by Ebay?

I was trying to send a message to a Seller to say thank you forthe care they took in packing and sending an item but it was blocked by Ebay like it was a violation of their trading policies saying we weren't allowed to buy outside of Ebay, but it was...

Sick of Getting Ripped Off by Multi-Variation Listings

Is this in any way above board? I'm so sick of seeing listings with multi-variations of the same product only for there to be one product which is there just to make the list price as low as possible. I just thought I'd bought a cat water fountain on...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

wrong item sent, TWICE!

i keep aquarium fish so i buy aquarium items oftenso i ordered a new filter unit from a seller on ebay only for it to arrive and its the wrong unit!very annoying of course the thing is its the second time ive had exactly the same mistake by 2 differe...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Lengthy wait for item to be shipped.

Do you think it's worth waiting longer than the advised 5-10 day waiting time for an item to be shipped to me or cancel. Seller is in USA, has a substantial number of neg feedback. If you message them and enquire, they usually send a generated email ...

Help with refund or PayPal Dispute

I bought a brand new iPhone in April from e which worked for a while and then the volume button broke. They agreed to send a replacement phone. Got new phone only to notice the battery life was terrible. Was draining 30% overnight on standby. I decid...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

why are my product reviews not showing up under reviews? I write a review and its ignored by ebay?

Ok I have only just started to submit product reviews and I have excludeing the seller,my reviews are personally honest but they just dont get put into the reviews or ratings.? I did have one review published but it dissapeared after a day? I am a bu...

• 37 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Resolved! How to contact a seller and attach photos

I don't know whether I am missing something obvious, but I want to send a seller (from whom I recenlty purchased an item) some photos of the damaged envelope the item arrived in. The only emails I have received from the seller are the automated ones ...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Default view in saved searches

I have always had my saved search results show in list view. Since Ebay stuck a pretty green heading at the top of my searches a few weeks ago it now defaults to gallery view with much smaller images & I can't find a way to make it permanently go bac...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to turn off showing the item details of the item I purchased when giving and receiving feedback

How to turn off showing the item details of the item I purchased when giving and receiving feedback. I notice that some ebayers when giving or receiving feedback, you cannot see the item they have purchased. The feeback comments show but not the item...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful