Cool Down Period On Sending 4th Offer?

Hi all,

A seller declined my final offer. When can I send another round of 3 offers again?

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Cool Down Period On Sending 4th Offer?

'Sometime seller' is an ebay phrase, not mine.

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

You don't know what the seller paid for the item/s originally, so you don't know what the sellers margins are.

Ten dollars might be all the profit from the sale once the sellers fees are taken into account, hence why your lower offers are being rejected.

Just because you feel that your offer is "reasonable", doesn't mean the seller does.

And it wouldn't be the first time a seller rejects offers, but sees that it is popular and relists it for a higher starting price with no "Best Offer" available.

Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

Can we stop trolling this thread with ‘low offers’. I did not offer the seller the value of a McHappy meal.

“Just because you feel that your offer is "reasonable", doesn't mean the seller does”.

I really have no problem with this hence why I compromised with the seller’s final offer but the motivation behind responses like yours make a degrading posture towards me and is not edifying.

Again, my offers reflected that of the market as it’s a saturated item. I only found interest as it’s nearby. I have found several items closer in price and even cheaper.

Case closed.

Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

If you need to sell something for less than it's worth, reduce the price.

If you made 1 lowball offer to me, you would never get a 2nd chance. Maybe if you want something, pay the BIN price. That is what it is for.

The old 80/20 rule.

You wouldn't get that chance, however. I price my items at what they're worth. Offers aren't solicited, available nor accepted.

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

As mentioned once the item relists which can be anything up to 30 days you get another 3 offers.

Your only other option is to send the seller a message and they have the ability to send you an offer.

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

Thank you so much. I tried this method and it has worked; the seller offered me his original price by amending the listing which again I was happy to pay although could not without the offer option. Thanks to partly all who contributed. 

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply