Counterfeit Pandora Sellers

spoltzs
Community Member

VENTING

Just over two months ago, I purchased two “authentic” charms from 2 different sellers on ebay. Both charms were confirmed as counterfeit by Pandora. I reported both sellers to ebay and their listings were both removed immediately. This stopped my ability to leave negative feedback for both sellers. I eventually received a refund however for the last two months, I have been fighting an ongoing battle with Trust and Safety to have two sellers removed who are selling counterfeit Pandora items.

I even went to Pandora Brand Protection who confirmed to ebay that both sellers were selling counterfeit pandora items on ebay, as well as tracking down one of the places the seller was purchasing their counterfeit pandora items from and gave it to ebay.

After over 2 months later, ebay still allows these sellers to remain on ebay selling counterfeit items. I have been contacting Trust and Safety at least once a week for two months regarding these sellers however it has now gotten to a stage where I will be closing my account and never dealing with ebay again.

As a consumer, it is disgraceful that these sellers are permitted to charge a fortune for a counterfeit item they purchased for 72c. There are many unsuspecting Pandora buyers out there who are being taken for a ride by these sellers. I have reported their items and yet Trust and Safety have done NOTHING.

Does anyone have any suggestions to have these sellers removed from Ebay?

Message 1 of 23
Latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Lyndal, as far as I'm aware, Pandora doesn't have any authorised sellers

on-line anymore.

They have done this so there are none on-line except themselves to buy from.

I could be wrong, but that's what I have heard.

Message 21 of 23
Latest reply

I am sure you are right Stawks.

I was pretty sure that I had heard that there was no longer anyone authorised on ebay but not being interested in Pandora I did not like to be too dogmatic about it.

Message 22 of 23
Latest reply

But they are in the VERO programme.

They should come on here and clean everyone out.

But they're not bothered, it seems.

Message 23 of 23
Latest reply