DHL shipping to residentual property

Hello

So i wrote this to ask you about DHL shipping. The reason is because i have never have my item deliver to my door but instead to click and collect service ( Courier/ AU Post) and post office ( Australia Post parcel collect). However, i'm trying to buy a lepin set from eBay and Aliexpress but neither sellers use click and collect and Au Post for delivery and offer DHL. 

Though i have researched and found that DHL very good at delivering, i've never have my parcel deliver to my door before so i want to ask some questions about it:

1. Is the tracking information up to date and accurate?

2. Since i have no car and always close the door, my house looks pretty much empty though i'm inside. Do they have any procedure like prssing doorbell or give a phone call when arrived?

3. Do they deliver outside business hours?

4. Do they have the collection point? Is there one in Gold Coast/ Queensland?

5.What happen if they misdeliver? Can i conact the guys that are responsible for my parcel?

Thank you very much. I would be appreciated for your help. Sorry for bad English

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

DHL shipping to residentual property

@aristotlelogos,

Steam Engine Welcome

I should just briefly mention that you will probably get more replies if you start a new thread, rather than posting on one that's been dormant for over two years. (The last post on this thread was โ€Ž30-12-2017.) Also, the topic is a little different. To start a new thread, click onto the New Message grey button close to the top of the board - I've also included the link as well.)

Anyway... getting back to your issue, you say it's "way overdue". What is the latest estimated delivery date for the item? Sometimes eBay will provide an estimated delivery date that isn't realistic at all, so it's worth also phoning DHL to see what information they can provide. (Also try checking the tracking number here. Further information here.)

Bear in mind that there are tremendous disruptions to deliveries and services due to the bushfires... However, keep an eye on the date. You have until 30 days from the latest estimated delivery date (EDD) to open a case under eBay's MBG, so don't let that timeframe go by. I would wait no later than 5 days before the 30 day period.

Post again on these boards if you do find that the EDD is fast approaching and you find it necessary to open a case; the responders here can help advise about the nitty gritties involved.

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply