Does anybody know how to send a photo to EBay to prove that there has been communications by email t

Does anybody know how to send a photo to EBay to prove that there has been communications by email to a particular seller also to send evidence to EBay that these items were purchased?

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Does anybody know how to send a photo to EBay to prove that there has been communications by email t

To just email info to ebay is no good.

It needs to be attached in a case as evidence.

Have you a case open in ebay ?

image host
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

@6myaj_oz5kbn wrote:

....................also to send evidence to EBay that these items were purchased?

All that information will be in your Paypal order details, unless you have made a fatal mistake and paid the seller by bank deposit.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

And if you purchased outside of the eBay site then there is nothing eBay can do to help.

(padi, you twigged my memory that it might have been bought off site)

image host
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Plus, if you were sending messages to the seller via eBay messages rather than emails, eBay would be able to see those messages already without needing to send a photo

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

...........or one of those fantastically cheap cameras where the seller doesn't have Paypal..........

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

@padi*0409 wrote:

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

...........or one of those fantastically cheap cameras where the seller doesn't have Paypal..........

Smiley Surprised Surely buyers aren't still falling for that  ?

image host
Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

@kopenhagen5 wrote:

Smiley Surprised Surely buyers aren't still falling for that  ?

As of yesterday the seller had amassed nearly 9 grand in sales Kopes.

https://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Buying/A-seller-has-relisted-an-Item-that-I-ve-bought-and-paid-for/...

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Thanks 4 that. They're closed the case ( in my favour) but the money has not been forthcoming after 9 days so how does one contact this secret society,not through Customer service,I've tried,their either all COVID or ๐Ÿ’€?

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Go to Help at the top of the page.

Chat is the only option for contact these days.

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply