Does anyone know

lis351
Community Member
Roughly how long it takes to get an item from QLD to WA these days?
I'm looking for a couple things, I've seen some perfect items, but they're in Brissy and I'm in Perth. I used to allow around 10 working days, is this still the case?

TIA
Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Does anyone know

Even so Lyndel, I'm generally lucky to receive "letters" from NSW or Victoria in 48 hours, let alone Western Australia, but you're quite right; ordinary parcel post from the eastern states to WA (unless express post) travels by road or rail in either direction, so 7-10 working days is not an especially abnormal amount of time to await delivery.
Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

lis351
Community Member
Wow CQ, that's amazing! I made purchases from a WA seller, marked as posted over 48 hours ago and haven't received. They are in a town outside of the city, so I won't be too worried for a few days yet.
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

I get my purchases delivered to a Perth Post Office - 6000 postcode and I almost always receive the parcel or satchel within a week.

I had a parcel mailed to me last Thursday midday (according to tracking) from a South Australia suburb and it arrived at my post office yesterday (Wednesday) morning.  That is fairly standard in my experience although there have been the occasional exceptions that have taken a few days longer.

Hope this helps 🙂

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply