Does anyone know

lis351
Community Member
Roughly how long it takes to get an item from QLD to WA these days?
I'm looking for a couple things, I've seen some perfect items, but they're in Brissy and I'm in Perth. I used to allow around 10 working days, is this still the case?

TIA
Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Does anyone know

Even so Lyndel, I'm generally lucky to receive "letters" from NSW or Victoria in 48 hours, let alone Western Australia, but you're quite right; ordinary parcel post from the eastern states to WA (unless express post) travels by road or rail in either direction, so 7-10 working days is not an especially abnormal amount of time to await delivery.
Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Does anyone know

lis351
Community Member
Wow CQ, that's amazing! I made purchases from a WA seller, marked as posted over 48 hours ago and haven't received. They are in a town outside of the city, so I won't be too worried for a few days yet.
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

Does anyone know

I get my purchases delivered to a Perth Post Office - 6000 postcode and I almost always receive the parcel or satchel within a week.

I had a parcel mailed to me last Thursday midday (according to tracking) from a South Australia suburb and it arrived at my post office yesterday (Wednesday) morning.  That is fairly standard in my experience although there have been the occasional exceptions that have taken a few days longer.

Hope this helps ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply