Don't you just love it

when your purchases arrive with enough Bubblewrap to last you for the next 2 months?

and only two bits of tape as well! So easy as to reuse LOL

(and not a single packing peanut in sight)

No tissue paper either, and I'm getting pretty low on that....

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Don't you just love it

chezzy
Community Member

@*crikey*mate* wrote:

when your purchases arrive with enough Bubblewrap to last you for the next 2 months?

and only two bits of tape as well! So easy as to reuse LOL

(and not a single packing peanut in sight)

No tissue paper either, and I'm getting pretty low on that....

That has got to be a win. I love it when I receive quality packaging materials I can reuse.

Recycling = warm fuzzies. Oh and I am hoping to get a feel test on one of the tissue types

I mentioned earlier. I don't think I have a peanut to my name. Peanuts be gone.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Don't you just love it

Dont you love it when you put the box of peanuts on the bench in the shed and the cat knocks it off into all of the boxes of junk under the bench and on the floor. They get in everywhere !!!

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Don't you just love it

I'm not worried about the recycling aspect, Chezzy.

I'm just a tight **bleep** LOL (I don't charge packaging materials, so it usually comes out of my pocket)

But today's delivery - seller just wrapped and wrapped and wrapped - looks like it was never used  - so a huge score!

..................................................................................

CHAMELEON - I detest Packing peanuts but I do use them when I need to double box breakables. They just multiply and spread everywhere!

Fortunately I don't have a cat

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Don't you just love it

@*crikey*mate* wrote:

I'm not worried about the recycling aspect, Chezzy.

I'm just a tight **bleep** LOL (I don't charge packaging materials, so it usually comes out of my pocket)

never mind, something weird going on
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Don't you just love it

I ordered two frames for  paintings and they were really well packaged. Big, fat, new bubble wrap around both about four times, cardboard corner protecters and polystyrene sheets on the outsides and between them. All in a very snug box with any gaps filled with butcher's paper.

I am going to send the painting to the US and will be able to use the exact box and materials.

Chuffed! I thought that I would have to buy more bubble wrap to add to the used stuff I have collected from other buys.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply