Dud Australia Post tracking number Disgusting

Purchased my little Niece wall mounted butterflies as suffering with cancer, seller sent me Aust Post tracking number, was a fake, no sign of them to date, what is going on ??

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Dud Australia Post tracking number Disgusting

Silly me. Slap my face. Sheesh!

Spoiler
Pffffffffffffffffffft. Just so I can be acused of being rude ๐Ÿ˜„ 

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

Tippy how is it impossible to use a fake tracking number? eBay would need all past and future numbers in a database to be able to check them.

I've accidentally typod the wrong number (non existent one) into eBay and wasn't aware until the buyer started a dispute over non arrival because the number came up as incorrect. So it is possible.
Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

@letscleanupmycupboards wrote:
Tippy how is it impossible to use a fake tracking number? eBay would need all past and future numbers in a database to be able to check them.

I've accidentally typod the wrong number (non existent one) into eBay and wasn't aware until the buyer started a dispute over non arrival because the number came up as incorrect. So it is possible.

im with you..it is possible to use a fake tracking number as i have done the same by typing the wrong one in. The system DID allow it.....So it is possible.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply