EBAY buyer gets shipping error but not seller work around

So ive found a rare item from a seller in Germany. Ive messaged the seller through ebay ive accepted his offer. The problem is when i go to pay for the item ebay says "error seller not shipping to your address". Ive tried numerous times to explain to seller he needs to add Australia to shipping list but his reply is "just buy it" so i tried changing my address from Australia to family in United Kingdom, this also did not work same error message, so i finally used the sellers address in Germany and in the note to seller put my address. 

Ive looked at deutche post and there is a covid restriction to Australia so it may take some time but i dont believe that is why my address caused the error message. I also cannot understand how the seller is able to submit an offer without getting a shipping error?

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

@gutterpunkz05 wrote:

I wonder why the sellers store is now empty

It's not. The listings don't show up on eBay AU because the seller doesn't post to Australia. They have over 17,500 listings. Assuming its the seller that left feedback for the OP.

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

i have sent the seller 2 emails confirming my address, he has not replied nor clicked posted on the  $25 item. I have sent another email saying that if he is unable to post item i will come by and pick it up myself as i am a regular visitor to Germany.

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

I have done a search of my paypal and bank account and cannot find any transaction has occured, the ebay item being listed as "paid" but not sent. The last word from the seller was "just buy it" it appears maybe the seller is now ignoring my contact attempts.

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

If the seller is not posting to Australia he can block all communication from the buyer....maybe he has done that and is not seeing your messages.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply