Ebay is @%&*$#*

I can not leave leave feedback saying "Apart from the instructions not being in English, It's OK".It comes up with a message saying

"Your feedback comment contains prohibited words or web addresses.Please revise your comment".Which one of these words is prohibited or a web address?. Also have 2 items in Ended that it will not show me so I can not delete them.Then there is the rest of ebay that is,how should I put it...AAARRGGHH

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Ebay is @%&*$#*

Some might say it is because it is Friday (eBay maintenance day).  Many others might/would agree with your comments.  I personally cannot see anything in your feedback comments that could cause any such issue.

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

ended items-  in your watch list a delete option will show when your mouse is over the listing in your watch list.

As for the feedback ebay might see that as a racist comment by the bots so hence will not go through.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Just a thought. Occasionally, you are only allowed to use letters and numbers with apostrophes being considered "special characters" and are not permitted. Others on my keyboard might be ! @ #  $% ^ & * ( ) : " < > ? { } [ ]

Best wishes

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

Have you tried it is instead of it's?

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

I changed the word English to Australian and it went through. Go figure, I don't think ebay likes the English for some reason.As for the 2 ended items, they do not show up anywhere to delete them,even when it says 6 items ended It only shows me 4 items that I can delete.

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Can  somebody tell  me   what ebays game is

i sell on ebay over 6  years   customers happy   negatives almost none  glowing good feedback  , i recieve a letter  saying i can no longer  sell ( whats thier caper   - my monies no good???  ebays playing beggar be chooser '' i cant sell  no more  and only reason iam given is lack of sales ------------i mean whoi cares  they still getting thier fees  from me ---------lack of sales   what a pathetic excuse 

they cry they want sellers lol  ive got 2100 feedbacks  support em 6 years   all you get is a wet fish in the face yet you have done nothing wrong ??  who runs ebay   ''Stalins offspring ''))))

mulgaphone_2

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

mulgaphone, this is all kinds of wrong IMO.  I can see no reason for this.

But your post is buried here in buying.

Please start a new thread on the Selling Boards,

maybe titled  'Stopped from selling - why?'

(Just a suggestion for the title BTW)

http://community.ebay.com.au/t5/Selling/bd-p/2500000010

I'm sure more experienced board members can offer some assistance

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply