Ebay removing unfairly Neutral feed back

I purchased from a seller in the UK the listing stated priority international shoipping and had dates of 9 -15 days. So on that basis I order the item, (100gram item).

Seller  it was then sent via Global shipping,  it didn't arrive by the due day,  so I waited , then on the 25 day, I tried to open an enquiry on the Global shipping and  it said I could  not do so until the 25th, so I waited again and did it again  later got the same message  about not until the 25th , even thought it was after that day, I contected seller  seller  not very helpful, put the ball back in my court to chase up.

Eventually I got the needed item 28 days later after order.

I left neutral feed back and stated shipping was slow. Seller responded to feed back and claimed it was only 20 days  sarcastically to Australia.  This is not what his listing said which I purchased the item on.

I replied to that. Seller must have reported me to ebay as my feed back has been removed.

Is this Global shipping one of Ebays ventures of  getting into to shipping and  you are not genuinely allowed to critisise?

Message 1 of 33
Latest reply
32 REPLIES 32

Sorry, I didn't realise there was a time frame regarding how long you have before you must answer, although 3 days is better than several years, which I note is another of your pet hates. Perhaps you could pen a guide on etiquette for use of the forums according to davewil1964.

---------------------------------------------------
Profanity is no substitute for wit.
Message 31 of 33
Latest reply

Thank you for that always handy to have a spellchecker like you watching over us.  Although I am not sure why you need to point it out to dave, with minor exceptions he seems to be able to handle himself grammatically, and although not an orthographer he is OK. 

Or was that a sneaky dig at dave for not being up to your standard of proofreading.

Message 32 of 33
Latest reply

Message 33 of 33
Latest reply