FAKE Apple Airpods Pro

eBay need to stop these sellers selling 100% FAKE Apple Air pods. The sellers claim that they are genuine but they are not. The only thing that is genuine is the serial numbers they use in their description.  Received my air pods pro and they did look genuine until I went to change the silicone ear pieces...they would just fall off...noise cancellation did not work etc...I was scammed by some low life...! The Seller would not respond to my messages.  I immediately lodged a complaint with eBay to deal with this low life seller as the item was all of a sudden delisted...wonder why!....ebay was extremely helpful at this point. They kindly refunded all the money under their Buyer Protection as the buyer would not respond to any of my messages...eBay sent me a Return to Sender Label and covered all postage costs.

WARNING...do not buy cheap Apple Airpods pro as they are more than likely FAKE but listed as being genuine...Buyers Beware

Hope the above helps.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

FAKE Apple Airpods Pro

If it is fake, presumably from a Chinese seller, given the **bleep**s and AP logos everywhere, use the eBay Money Back Guarantee.

It's not rocket science.

Maybe buy your airpods from Apple, or at least a seller with some level of credibility.

Let me guess, they were way cheaper than retail and you thought you were getting a bargain.

Apparently AUSTRALIAN FLAGS are now bleepable

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

FAKE Apple Airpods Pro

Typo? Dropped the L? 

All I can think of.

Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

FAKE Apple Airpods Pro

The ad screams dodgy as

Did you open a dispute?

Of course a dodgy seller is not going to answer you

They don't have to for you to get your money back

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

FAKE Apple Airpods Pro

It's an Australian registered seller with 2 positive feedback ratings for the same product.

The item is located in Atwell, WA.

I strongly suspect the same seller has another ID as there is a very similar ad, same price, same location, exactly the same photos, same order. Both seller ID's with very low feedback as yet.

Hayden, as others have said here, don't mess around. Stop contacting the seller and open a claim on ebay for item not as described. As long as you are within 30 days of their delivery, you should get a refund.

May I ask how you identified these as fake? The trouble for ebay is they don't get to personally examine each item listed on ebay & there are already 2 customers who have given positive reviews so ebay would only have your word for it they are fake. Personally, if I were you, I'd make an ebay claim saying they were faulty, not as described. The seller will need to issue a return postage label to get them back & then refund.

Hayden, most of us here would know to avoid these sorts of ads. Unfortunately, ebay isn't the place to buy anything like this. Always check the seller registration area (not that it would help in this case as seller is registered as in Aust) but also, if you are after genuine products, buy from reputable companies.

Ebay unfortunately is awash with fakes.

Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

FAKE Apple Airpods Pro

That explains the cheap price! Thanks 

Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

FAKE Apple Airpods Pro

@aliyyahshandmade wrote:

That explains the cheap price! Thanks 

Inflation has hit since this post was started 3 years ago.  LOL

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

FAKE Apple Airpods Pro

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 17 of 17
Latest reply