Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Price shown in advertisement is not real price

There are so many items on eBay that show items at a lower price than the actual price you need to pay that is mostly twice or more than the price shown. An example is in the picture below, a screen capture of the advert. The advertised price is $2.7...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Payment taken and I have not received the item

Purchased an item earlier in February on eBay. I have not received any communications from the buyer and the item has not come up in my purchased items. How do I proceed from here. In my bank account I have these details what do they mean? Is this a ...

Resolved! Dispute with global shipping

Hi , recently purchased a small model aeroplane engine that was from a static display , contained no fuel and was in a sealed plastic bag . Item was deemed a restricted item by global shipping and I was given a full refund the engine was confiscated ...

Promised replacement if cancel request

I opened a complaint about 2 purchases which never turned up. The seller requested I close the case and they would send replacement straight away or full refund if the replacements did not turn up. Well nothing turned up and they will not reply . Any...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Warranty

I’m relatively new to eBay. I purchased an item (a Dyson replacement battery) that advertised 5 year warranty. After 2 years or so there is a problem but I cannot get a reply from the seller.Any advice on my options would be appreciated.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! FAKE .925 sterling silver jewellery

ebay is allowing sellers to advertise and sell FAKE .925 sterling silver jewellery. I perused the message boards and found similar complaints way back in 2014!! This is still going on today.fake silver jewellery The pic shows the many rings etc I hav...

FAKE SILVER JEWELLERY.JPG

AusPost Van delivered my item to someone else down the street.

I bought a large book. It was scheduled for delivery. Since I know roughly when the AusPost delivery van passes the street so I was keeping an eye through the window. Then this afternoon I saw the van passing my house without stopping and a few minut...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why is pastage so slow lately?

Has anyone else in Australia noticed exceptionally slow postage times lately? I am seeing 4 and 5 week delivery estimates on nearly all international items and domestically, the times are appalling. I had one item recently sit for 8 days in Chullora ...

Ebay plus a joke

I know it's early days, but based on what I see, there is no way in hell I'll be paying for Ebay Plus. I buy a lot and have a large watch list and have noticed that the only sellers offering it.... are those that had free shipping already! lol and of...

• 126 replies
  • 17 Helpful

Global Shipping Program

Buyers beware of sellers in the USA who are on the Global Shipping Program. I recently bought 4 watches from the same seller in the USA, and when I went to pay, there were 4 shipping costs - $17.70, $17.40, $17.80 and $17.89. (Try and work out why th...