FAKE Queen Elizabeth II Barbie

Has anyone seen the FAKE Queen Elizabeth II Mattel Barbies for sale, (atrocious) being sold from China. The ebay market is flooded with these fake dolls and there are many of sellers using the Mattel box with Mattel branding to sell the item.

The Queen would have never approved these dolls they look terrible and not to mention the tattoo eyebrow l๐Ÿ‘€k, which is horrific.

People are being misled due to false advertising and will be entitled to a full refund under Ebay buyer protection policy 

Message 1 of 35
Latest reply
34 REPLIES 34

No I've not seen them... as I don't search for them.

As you have mentioned Buyers are protected by the MBG so I don't see any issue.

Message 2 of 35
Latest reply

The issue is buyers are in good faith purchasing and paying top dollar for what they think is a genuine collectors item as per advertising, only to be disheartened when they receive their item, regardless of the ebay protection policy. Itโ€™s disrespectful to the Queen, for whom she actually had to give permission to Mattel to go ahead and manufacture a Queen Elizabeth 70th Anniversary Platinum Jubilee barbie. The Queen actually loved her Mattel Queen barbie๐Ÿ‘‘ 

Message 3 of 35
Latest reply

I saw the Queen Elizabeth Barbie at Myer, retailed around $70.00. I didnโ€™t know that Her Majesty had one herself mmmmmโ€ฆโ€ฆ.interesting.

Message 4 of 35
Latest reply

The Queen give permission to Mattel to manufacture the Queen barbie resembling herself after viewing the final product. Mattel presented and gifted the Queen her own Mattel barbie of herself, to which the Queen was very happy with๐Ÿ‘‘

Message 5 of 35
Latest reply

Recently there was also a completely new seller from Sri Lanka who had just registered and had a listing with hundreds of Queen Elizabeth II Barbie dolls available at a very good price, obviously fake. The listing has been taken down, and the seller is not registered any more.

Message 6 of 35
Latest reply

What were they thinking - hello a 96th Birthday Gift - silver hair & not a crease to be seen. lol

images (6) - 2022-10-08T091931.837.jpeg

Message 7 of 35
Latest reply

I haven't seen the ads as I haven't looke dup dolls but maybe you could report the ads. It doesn't guarantee ebay will remove them but if enough people report them, maybe some will be taken down.

China though is notorious for fake everything.

Message 8 of 35
Latest reply

These dolls originally sold for a normal price when they came out in April I think, although they apparently sold out really quickly.

After the Queen's death, they were sold on eBay for literally thousands of dollars. Now they still cost a few hundreds, but not as much as immediately after the Queen's death.

Message 9 of 35
Latest reply

Looks more like Camilla 

932E2D2F-9613-411C-B265-BDBAAC42EBC7.jpeg

โ€ƒ

โ€ƒ

3CE3BE1F-1090-4E97-8E3E-D53CC682E1E4.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Message 10 of 35
Latest reply