GSP purchases delivered by Fedex

My regular address is to a PO Box, but purchases made in the US through the GSP must be sent to a residential address as they are (usually but not always) delivered in Australia by Fedex. Trouble is Fedex is VERY slow in delivering.

I have had a parcel sitting in their Brisbane depot since Wed 25/6/14 and every day when tracking it says the same thing.  "Not due for delivery'   WHY?

It is now Wed 2/7/14 and it still says that. Not Happy..

I for one would certainly like GSP parcels shipped to PO Boxes. Quicker and safer

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

They may be waiting to fill a truck. Maybe.

yes, Fedex can be slow. But they do tend to be quite good at scanning when they are meant to, and deliver things in one piece.

at least so far...so if I use the GSP, I know it will travel the U.S. then sit at Fedex here for a while.

that is a long time though. If you do not see it moving by Friday maybe give them a call.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

FedEx is the courier service used by the GSP and they cannot deliver to PO boxes.  The GSP items are not considered "important" therefore not worth delivering quickly as the "Priority" shipping charged would imply and is normal for ordinary courier services.

Smaller items are often given to Australia Post to deliver...the "sender" of record is FedEx.

In the early days of the GSP I had a small item sitting in their Mascot depot for 3 weeks before they attempted delivery....and I only live 5 minutes drive away.

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply