GSP stupidity documented on this thread

There have been many threads about the GSP and how expensive it makes things from the USA, but I thought I would start a thread that shows the stupidity of the GSP rather than just talk about how bad it is.

Use this thread to show the stupidity through screengrabs.  If you can't do screengrabs then post the item numbers that show the stupidity and I will do the screengrabs for you as a reply to your post.

I'll start it off with one example of the stupidity.  Try not to laugh at postage costs in my example.

Message 1 of 24
Latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

Re: GSP stupidity documented on this thread

Surely you could have found a thread less than 3 years old to bring back to life with your anecdote.

Message 21 of 24
Latest reply

@christianbolt wrote:
I managed to talk seller into sending via USPS and only got charged $31aus. But the Global Shipping Rippoff Program wanted $84aus..... for something that only weighed 16 ounces and no bigger than a coke can !!! Bhaaahaaaaa

The thread's a bit old christianbolt , but never muind. That's fine. It made an interesting read looking at those posts I have nebver seen before so thanks. Also sorry to hear of your  distateful experience. Hopefully no more like that for you.

Message 22 of 24
Latest reply

@4channel wrote:

@christianbolt wrote:
I managed to talk seller into sending via USPS and only got charged $31aus. But the Global Shipping Rippoff Program wanted $84aus..... for something that only weighed 16 ounces and no bigger than a coke can !!! Bhaaahaaaaa

The thread's a bit old christianbolt , but never muind. That's fine. It made an interesting read looking at those posts I have nebver seen before so thanks. Also sorry to hear of your  distateful experience. Hopefully no more like that for you.

Smiley LOL So says the master of resurrecting old threads that mention the GSP.

You are just annoyed that someone beat you to this thread.Smiley Wink

Message 23 of 24
Latest reply

Smiley LOL So says the master of resurrecting old threads that mention the GSP.

You are just annoyed that someone beat you to this thread.Smiley Wink

----------------------------------------------------------------------

You never fail to surprise or even disappoint.   Cat Indifferent *sigh*

Please don't be a perpetrator of terminological inexactitude lyndal1838 . Do a count on the thread resurrection and see if I am indeed the master as you say.

You need to go and have a wine and listen to some Barry White.

Message 24 of 24
Latest reply