Global Shipping Program > Australia

Hi guys, need some advice.

Ordered a couple of bulk packs from the US, parcel went through the global shipping program etc. etc. and has been marked as "Delivered" to my home address - this was a week ago. My mother has been home everyday to sign and accept delivery. No door knocks or bell rings. The package hasn't been left or anything. Basically - I don't have my parcel. 

I opened a case with ebay, in my frustrated state the best I could do was "I want the items" and sent a message to what I thought was the seller. I got a "case close" email about 2 minutes later from eBay saying I'm not getting a refund. Emailed back slightly more frustrated saying I did not ask for a refund, and requested details of who to contact in terms of courier company. 

What is the go with the global shipping program? Could my package have been stolen? My parents live in a very quiet town, large blocks of land - have never had any trouble with things being stolen etc. so this was not my first thought. 

Has anyone else had this kind of trouble? If any one has some advice or anything let me know.

Thanks. 

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Global Shipping Program > Australia

II is not only one service/courier with GSP, so it probably only means they handed it over to the next one and the item hasn't really arrived at your destination yet.

PS: if you search the forum you will see many people had the same problem.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Alrighty, I'll have a better look. Thanks mate.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

How did you get on with your parcel through the Ebay Global Shipping to Australia? I have the same situation in NSW now, having been sent a message saying it has been delivered but it hasn't. Same situation, people at the house all the time..

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Did you read mariq's answer?

Helps if you read the whole thread.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Whenever someone receives that message all it means is that it has landed in Australia and the next step will be to pass it on to a local delivery to transport it to you.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

c_mount
Community Member
If you paid with a CC/debit card, go to the bank and start a chargeback, even if it was via Paypal. I did that once and won. Fakebay and Payscam are not out friends.
Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

Make sure the delivery addresses stored in your eBay and PayPal accounts match. This could be the reason it hasn't arrived at your house.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

There's a fair bet it's been resolved in the last TWO AND A HALF YEARS.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

@davewil1964 wrote:

There's a fair bet it's been resolved in the last TWO AND A HALF YEARS.

Dave, every time this member posts they drag up old threads - up to 7 or 8 years old. Maybe they consider themself special for some reason.................

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply