Global Shipping - Thieves by any other name.

Quite apart from the usurious costs for delivery levied by the Global Shipping program it’s quite apparent that they aren’t above outright thievery.

Recently purchased an item which arrived in Erlanger five days ago, was immediately marked as being delayed at that location and this evening received notification that the purchased item was a “Restricted Item” which would neither be sent on to me nor returned to the buyer.

The “Restricted Item”?  A ladies watch.  Dead battery so there’s none of the usual claptrap that they’ve tried on before by claiming potential fire risk.

Appeal?  Impossible.  No possible way to actually contact eBay or the GSP criminals.

This’ll be the third watch that’s been stolen by them over the years for the most asinine, illogical reasons.

Message 1 of 16
Latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Global Shipping - Thieves by any other name.

@imastawka wrote:

Since when was posting advice considered a formula?

I'm just grateful it wasn't - Ivermectin. 😀

Message 11 of 16
Latest reply

8D776C05-09EB-4E03-A02B-00C3BA082CE1.jpeg

Honestly, you need to stop taking ivermectin now…. It’s literally depleting all your grey matter 😑

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 12 of 16
Latest reply

…mateeeeeeeee

you have no idea how much I needed this laugh today.

10/10 best response I’ve seen today 

THANK YOU ♥️

********* *********** *********** ************ ************ *********** ***********
Be Kind To Nurses....
They Stop The Doctors From Killing You.
Message 13 of 16
Latest reply

images - 2022-02-11T192718.245.jpeg

Message 14 of 16
Latest reply

All I can say is that the price is the price, plus GST and handling fees. Don't like the price, don't buy. Pretty simple, really.

Don't like PB's terms, don't buy through them. Also simple.

Don't understand the difference between no battery and an allegedly dead battery? Google it. Simple.

Message 15 of 16
Latest reply

You would think the OP being a watch re-seller would know jolly well even a 'dead' battery can still be potentially hazardous 

Then again

Message 16 of 16
Latest reply