Have had two chats online to your site and you have not removed an item in my cart now cant buy item

Had internet dropouts whilst buying on Jan 2nd  after e.mails and chats got order completed for the item now you have left extra item in my Cart and I cannot buy anything else untill this is removed     

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Have had two chats online to your site and you have not removed an item in my cart now cant buy item

Just members like yourself here, we cannot put items into other people's carts

Have you tried removing the item yourself?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

You can buy anything you like. Just make sure the item you don't want isn't part of your payment.

I've never had trouble removing items from the cart myself. Even if I couldn't it certainly wouldn't be enough of an issue to go through the torture of talking to eBay call centre employees. They only 'understand' keywords and will reply according to the answer written down for them for that particular keyword.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

@noelroy31g-6 wrote:

Had internet dropouts whilst buying on Jan 2nd  after e.mails and chats got order completed for the item now you have left extra item in my Cart and I cannot buy anything else untill this is removed     

As others have stated,(remove them yourself by clicking on the Remove which is under the quantity and

postage on the right in the box with your item in it and next to Save for later).

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

My daughter has items left in cart after being  scammed n refunded for the items she did buy but now can't remove the other items or save for later. When she went to help she was told to click on them to remove them but as the scammer is now non existent, so are the items. When she tried buying something the items just get added on, clicking on remove or save for later doesn't work...seems like the same problem 

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

maybe start your own thread,  this is 5 years old.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply