Heads up for all buyers

Please note when purchasing from sellers, the conditions of which a seller uses ebay to sell goods is stated on every listing!

This condition is as follows:

Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing.

Message 1 of 55
Latest reply
54 REPLIES 54

Re: Heads up for all buyers

@kuromusha1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Don't worry I don't buy useless junk add me too to your fan list too. 

Lol, so true. And most of his junk can be found in Salvos store for 5% of the price tag.

Who do these sellers think they are? 

I don't sell computer gear or puppy dog id tags either so won't miss you.

Why do you hide your feedback left. Don't want people to see the big boy comments you leave?

Message 21 of 55
Latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

DG if you are a seller why cannot you explain to all us buyers? You know the survival of all commerce is based on confidence. Without confidence, there is no trust, and without trust there is only a few buyers. I feel a lot of would be buyers are losing confidence buying through Ebay. Would it not be in your best interest explain? 

The purpose of my posts in this thread were to attempt to show how ridiculously dangerous it is for people to try and highlight rules, policies and laws when they clearly have no understanding of what they imply.

I know the OP has no understanding because they have now turned around and said the last line of my previous post was "off topic". 

"Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing" 

The listing is the sellers responsibility - they are responsible for ensuring the listing complies with all site policies and any other applicable laws and regulations, for example that the item they are listing has free title. That the description they use, both the text and images, aren't stolen from someone else without permission, and that the services they offer, including payment methods, will be available to the buyer, that if they have 25 available, they have 25 available.

I hope that makes it clearer.

Message 22 of 55
Latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Very cheap shot, I also buy other items that cost alot more which you can clearly see Mr Collectible junk seller. This is a clear example of the poor quality sellers Ebay has to offer, cheap snidely shots.

You forgot to mention http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/181697442566?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT $129 impact driver as well. 

So he list it as an auction and then list price of $100 buy it now in his listing description? Isn't that a violation of ebay rule?

Message 23 of 55
Latest reply

Funny how you are quick to rubbish the "cheap junk sellers", who incidentally, all have 100% feedback, yet your last 24 out of 25 feedback left for others is for sellers with less than 100% feedback. Who did you say the bad sellers were again?

Message 24 of 55
Latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Apparently these junk sellers make their up their own selling policies on top of Ebay's policies and that's all okay apparently and want to dictate the transaction process according to their deluded policies which ethically is ridiculous say to least. Have you noticed it is these highly experienced junk sellers are the ones mainly giving advice on these forums? That twit in Canberra is a clear example of the garbage we as buyers face, detering us from using Ebay as platform for purchasing items. Should stick to garage sales and street clean ups.

Message 25 of 55
Latest reply

@digital*ghost wrote:

I hope that makes it clearer.

I forgot to mention one of the most important reasons that line is there.

It's there to indicate to buyers and sellers that eBay will not take responsibility for the content of listings on their site, and to absolve them of responsibility / involvement where preferable. 

Message 26 of 55
Latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Apparently these junk sellers make their up their own selling policies on top of Ebay's policies and that's all okay apparently and want to dictate the transaction process according to their deluded policies which ethically is ridiculous say to least. Have you noticed it is these highly experienced junk sellers are the ones mainly giving advice on these forums? That twit in Canberra is a clear example of the garbage we as buyers face, detering us from using Ebay as platform for purchasing items. Should stick to garage sales and street clean ups.

The policy violation your mate mentioned is the $129 impact drill YOU purchased not my listing.

I'm still laughing at the fact you needed to let everyone know your high value purchase - feeling a little inadequate are we.

Message 27 of 55
Latest reply

Im still waiting.....
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 28 of 55
Latest reply

Actually, I think it's ID no 3! So that's 3 for the party list!

Message 29 of 55
Latest reply

I knew I should have bought shares in the popcorn company, another bag anyone?

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 30 of 55
Latest reply