Hi guys I need Tobit an item in uk but seller won't post is there a way I can do it

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Hi guys I need Tobit an item in uk but seller won't post is there a way I can do it

find a freind in a country to where the seller does post.

list their address in your paypal account as an additional address and make sure you select that when paying.

then get your friend to post the item to you.

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 17
Latest reply

Unfortunately I don't know anyone in the uk
Message 3 of 17
Latest reply

Maybe a mail forwarding service?

apart from that, I'm all out sorry, well of any economically viable options anyway.

You can't force a seller to post anywhere they don't want to

how about sourcing the item in Australia?

Or - go over to the UK boards, make some UK friends and maybe one of them will help you out.

Message 4 of 17
Latest reply

I can't see how to message you ?

Message 5 of 17
Latest reply

Oops not you crikey !

Message 6 of 17
Latest reply

Managed to send you a message.

Message 7 of 17
Latest reply

I'm in the UK, I can send you my address and then you can add it as a delivery address in ebay (not Paypal) and change that to your primary delivery address so that you will be able to bid/buy. The only address the seller will see will be my UK address. Once you have paid it should be delivered to me and I can post it on however you need to make sure it is not something that cannot be sent to Australia including anything that contains a lithium battery. Postage to Aus is very expensive so it will depend on the weight as to if it will be worth it.

I have done this for several members in the past and I am sure a lot of the old time postrs will vouch for the fact that I am not about to rip you off lol.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 8 of 17
Latest reply

@groovvvey123123 wrote:

Oops not you crikey !

awwww, ya got me hopes up there for a minute!

Thought me luck had changed!

Message 9 of 17
Latest reply

I'll vouch for PJ....I know where to send the heavies when she is in Australia.Smiley Wink

@phorum_junkie* wrote:

I'm in the UK, I can send you my address and then you can add it as a delivery address in ebay (not Paypal) and change that to your primary delivery address so that you will be able to bid/buy. The only address the seller will see will be my UK address. Once you have paid it should be delivered to me and I can post it on however you need to make sure it is not something that cannot be sent to Australia including anything that contains a lithium battery. Postage to Aus is very expensive so it will depend on the weight as to if it will be worth it.

I have done this for several members in the past and I am sure a lot of the old time postrs will vouch for the fact that I am not about to rip you off lol.

Message 10 of 17
Latest reply