How can one give negative feedback regarding Australia Post without it reflecting on the seller?

Sellers make promises that Australia Post can't (won't) keep.  It's a shame really, gives the seller a low rating meanwhile Oz Post just sit back and please themselves!

Message 1 of 62
Latest reply
61 REPLIES 61

Re: How can one give negative feedback regarding Australia Post without it reflecting on the seller?

Why don't you stop buying items from dodgy Chinese sellers then perhaps, and support Aussie sellers.

Message 51 of 62
Latest reply

Re: How can one give negative feedback regarding Australia Post without it reflecting on the seller?

Why don't other Australians stop watching American shows like Game of Thrones and support Aussie TV shows?

Message 52 of 62
Latest reply

Isn't Game of Thrones a game? Or am I missing something?

Message 53 of 62
Latest reply

Leave the seller alone........

try this link

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwivu-WTx...

Message 54 of 62
Latest reply

It's also currently a HBO TV show.

Message 55 of 62
Latest reply

That does me then, I have no idea what a HBO is.

Message 56 of 62
Latest reply

An American cable TV network.

Message 57 of 62
Latest reply

Oh OK. I'm not in America nor do I have a cable.

Message 58 of 62
Latest reply

news.com.au   20/10/16:

http://www.news.com.au/finance/business/no-mail-and-slow-mail-send-australia-post-critics-postal/new...

AUSTRALIA POST may be back in the black financially, but the postal giant remains the second-most complained about entity under the jurisdiction of the Commonwealth Ombudsman.
And no mail and slow mail are the two big issues still sending consumers postal.
The latest report from the ombudsman says while it has fielded less complaints than last year โ€” (5113 in 2015-16, down nine per cent from 5613 in 2014-15) but still almost three times more than in 2006, when the Postal Industry Ombudsman was appointed.
โ€œIn general, the number of complaints has grown steadily since the PIO was established,โ€ according to the report.
It comes after Australia Post reported a $36 million after-tax profit in 2016 โ€” a dramatic return to the black after losses of $222 million last year.
Complaints about losses, delivery, and delay are the three most common issues concerning Australia Post, with loss and delivery accounting for 60 per cent of complaints raised with the Postal Industry Ombudsman.
Lost mail accounts for 30 per cent of the complains to the ombudsman, but that doesnโ€™t mean letters and parcel disappear into the there forever.
โ€œIn these cases, the dispute typically arises because Australia Post believes it has correctly delivered an article, but the addressee claims it has not been received,โ€ the ombudsman said.
Delivery issues (29 per cent of complaints) are mainly about failure to attempt delivery of parcels, incorrect safe drop procedures and failure to obtain a signature on delivery when required to do so.

Delays in delivery accounted for nine per cent of complaints.
And despite consumers railing in January this against rises in the price of stamps from 70c to $1 and the introduction of a two-tiered regular and priority delivery service, the PIO received only โ€œa small number of complaints concerning the increase in the cost of the basic postal rate and the introduction of the two-speed mail,โ€ the report noted.
It didnโ€™t investigate those complaints because โ€œthe pricing decision had been reviewed by the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission and the two-speed mail service was supported by Government,โ€ according the report.
But that number may change next report: on October 3, Australia Post began jacking up the cost of various parcels and international letters, and mail redirection, mail hold and unaddressed mail services, with price hikes of between 10c and $6.25.

Message 59 of 62
Latest reply

The only way to get absolutely fantastic service from AP is to send something to Canberra, doesn't matter where from , how big or whatever.  The good residents of Canberra get VIP service from AP.  I've posted a 10 kg parcel from the Mid North Coast of New South Wales on a Friday afternoon after 3:00 pm and it has been delivered by lunch time Saturday.  This is not an isolated incident, I often send stuff to my grandchildren and it's overnight service, and no I paid nothing extra for priority service or any other goodies, just ordinary post.  So, if you want your stuff delivered promptly, move to Canberra!  Tsmurf8

Message 60 of 62
Latest reply