How do I report an item not as described after leaving positive feedback and archiving the listing.

I bought a torch described as solar. The unit wont charge so I looked to see if I needed to put a new battery in it. To my surprise, the small solar panel had no connections to it, it was a fake solar panel. Just a piece of glass painted to look like one. 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

How do I report an item not as described after leaving positive feedback and archiving the listing.

When and how did you pay for the torch?

Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If it was the mini keychain torch just contact the seller for a start and let him know.  No need for disputes at this stage.

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

Intentional fraudulent listings are so common now I have almost given up buying anything on Ebay. Ebay is only hurting themselves by allowing sellers to lie. There is no option to report them for this.
Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I doubt that the OP is going to be very interested after nearly 5 YEARS.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

AM SO OVER ZOMBIE THREADS...........

Get a life not drag up old threads

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

--------------------------------------------------------------------

greg99919 (74

on 10-31-2013 05:30 AM

I bought a torch described as solar. The unit wont charge so I looked to see if I needed to put a new battery in it. To my surprise, the small solar panel had no connections to it, it was a fake solar panel. Just a piece of glass painted to look like one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

@glot1960glot1960  wrote:

Intentional fraudulent listings are so common now I have almost given up buying anything on Ebay. Ebay is only hurting themselves by allowing sellers to lie. There is no option to report them for this.

I wasn't going to reply to this but since it's here. Interesting  about what greg99919 posted, re the piece of glass painted to look like a solar panel.Far out! Obviously very msleading.  Reminded me of a car cassette stereo my former girlfriend once had. Damned thing was mono. Had a mono cassette head in it and the 2 sets of wires coming out were all connected together on the circuit board. Crude sounding thing too. Total misrepresentation!

Hey glot1960 , I hear you. Yeah, there are a few crooks around. I've been ripped off a few times and a former associate of mine had some real bad experiences. Well, I'm still hanging around.  Don't give up.  The good outweighs the bad.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

So a former associate hey, what happened,did they go on a holiday? 

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply