How do I track "multiple Carriers"??

I bought two laptops in one listing from a seller in the States, I got a tracking number that starts with UPAAB... and the carrier is "multiple Carriers",, and there was no other information or links I can click on.

From google searching, it is Ebay's own postage service or something?

My question is how do I even track it? And how reliable is this service? Why didn't the seller just use my traditional shipping company like USPS or UPS or something.

Message 1 of 48
Latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

How long will you have to wait?    Who knows?

It is sometimes processed and dispatched within 24-48 hours, sometimes longer.   And then it has to go through Australian Customs when it arrives here.  From there it is delivered by either FedEx or Australia Post, depending on the size of the item.

Once it is handed to FedEx for delivery to Australia the tracking number will change.   You will see the word FEDKEB on the details page...click on that and you will be able to continue tracking the item.

Message 31 of 48
Latest reply

17 days in, the laptops are still in the States!!!!!!

**bleep**.
Message 32 of 48
Latest reply

That is not unusual.   My first package with the GSP took 6 weeks and I am in Sydney, just a few minutes from the FedEx depot.

The second one took nearly 5 weeks.

Why do you think the advice given on the boards is to avoid using the 'service"....it is slow and expensive.

Message 33 of 48
Latest reply

Oh For goodness sake..........try to keep abreast of what is happenning over there.

We (the company I worked for) have paid for 2 pallets of stock out of New Jersey ($17,800AUD) in October, the stock is already loaded onto a container, we have confirmation of this from our freight forwarder, and has been since late Novemeber!

The adverse weather conditions are causing no end of problems over there, not to mention the latest industrial action that seems to have been going on for months.

If you are going to panic like this when you buy from OS you need to check on what is occuring in those countries or start buying local.

To protect yourself, if you are that worried, open INR dispute via paypal, and then wait patiently for 20 days and excalate to a claim if the item has still not arrived.

17days - not time to worry yet !

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 34 of 48
Latest reply

It has arrived in Rydalmere two days ago, I live in Merrylands which is only 15 minutes drive. How come it still has not arrived yet??

Message 35 of 48
Latest reply

So it is at the FedEx depot.....how do you expect ebay board members to know why it has not been delivered to you yet?

Ring them yourself if you are so impatient.

Message 36 of 48
Latest reply

It's after 60 days, can I still leave negative feedback?

Message 37 of 48
Latest reply

No

Message 38 of 48
Latest reply

@lyndal1838 wrote:

So it is at the FedEx depot.....how do you expect ebay board members to know why it has not been delivered to you yet?

Ring them yourself if you are so impatient.

He's fishin lyndal, he knows exactly what's going on.Smiley Mad

Message 39 of 48
Latest reply

Of course he is...which is why he got a two letter answer to his last question.Smiley LOL

Never let it be said that the regulars lower themselves to his level.

Message 40 of 48
Latest reply