How do you get your money back when you have not receive your paid for item

Where is my Ginseng

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Not eBay here.

This is a member to member public forum.

Firstly see what the last estimated delivery time is showing in the listing then contact the seller and see if he can provide you with a tracking number.

If the seller is not helpful and you have allowed enough time for the item to arrive you can open a case for INR provided you paid by Paypal. You have up to 30 days from last estimated delivery time.

Expected delivery times (Guideline only) - 

2-3 weeks for an Aus seller allowing for delays and easter.

3-4 weeks for an OS seller.

5-6 weeks for Chinese, Canadian or Eastern Europe block countries.

image host
Message 2 of 8
Latest reply

Was it coming from overseas? and if so, have you taken into account that customs may well need to 'check it out'  (as they do with these kinds of items)

How long ago did you pay for it?

Message 3 of 8
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

If it is coming from the Korean seller he is using economy shipping with up to 35 days delivery.   It may als be held up in Customs which can add a week to 10 days to the delivery time.

If you have a tracking number see what it says.

The seller has excellent (100% positive) feedback so It is unlikely that the problem is with his service.

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

I doubt ron knows this is a message board so he may not pop back here at all.

But it never fails to amaze me, the sorts of messages people send through (obviously thinking they are talking to an ebay rep) with absolutely no attention to detail.

@ronronald23 wrote:

Where is my Ginseng

No item number to clarify exactly which sale or seller it was, no date of sale or payment given. Nothing.

They just expect ebay reps to sort it & I'm guessing he will now probably get grumpy and wonder why ebay isn't emailing him with an answer.

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

But Springy, Ron is just the latest in a long line of posters  who think the responders here are all mind readers.

It is getting more and more dificult to give a proper answer without covering all scenarios that might be possible.

It is a joy when a poster gives all the details of a transaction when asking for help but unfortunately it happens all too rarely.                                                                

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

Indeed, and who believe that ebay's 'estaimated delivery dates' are for real

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

Unfortunately some people think they are the only people buying or selling so eBay know who they are and what they want.

Chemist Warehouse has good Ginseng and the price is reasonable too. Best part is, same day "delivery".

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply