How to get $20 off voucher

dhma-1409
Community Member

My friend created an account and got it yesterday, but I checked my account and there is not such offer...

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Voucher offers are given by eBay to random members. Voucher offers are usually not given to everyone.

You may not have gotten one this time but maybe next time you will.

I didn't get it either.

image host
Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It is not unusual for vouchers to be given to new account holders so that may be why your friend got one.

Birthday vouchers are also fairly common.....I had several in my early days on ebay but they have dried up in the last few years.

There is nothing you can do about it....ebay give out vouchers to individual members for no particular reason.

The best thing to do is keep an eye on your account for the regular discount offers that are given....sometimes for particular sellers, sometimes for site wide discounts.  Follow the terms closely and you will enjoy regular discounts of between 5% and 20%.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Here's a handy link to current and expired coupon codes for eBay Australia.

https://www.couponese.com/store/ebay.com.au/

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

It worked fine for me...

Maybe you didn't get it because you signed up today (probably too late for it), but you will get another one soon.

Good luck!

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

My main account and this one rarely get them but one I opened a lot later seem to get them fairly frequently.  As stated, just keep checking.  Is that the only reason you opened your ebay account?

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Speaking of vouchers, does anybody know if there will be a code/voucher for eBay's birthday this month?

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Only ebay would know that and they will not tell.....it will just appear.

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

PFLASH20 is the code 

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

If the OP has bookmarked the link I gave them 7 MONTHS ago they would know about that offer and the other 6 current ones............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 10 of 10
Latest reply