How to tell where goods are actually coming from?

The location listed is seller location I assume not necessarily Item location. How to tell where goods are actually coming from? This is particularly relevant at the moment!

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Location listed is where the seller SAYS the item is located/coming form (eBay allows seller to put anywhere they like)

The seller's feedback page tells you where the seller is registered

The seller's feedback will tell you (from the neg feedback) if the seller lies about where the item is being sent from

Of course, there are sellers registered overseas who have a warehouse here

There are sellers in either case who drop shop (and may or may not tell that they do on the listing)

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

You can do what I do now, before buying said item/s send the seller a message asking where it comes from....I on the other hand am asking sellers if items come from China and if they say no and I find out different after buying it they get an immediate Negative Feedback for lying.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

@crypt_keeper000 wrote:

You can do what I do now, before buying said item/s send the seller a message asking where it comes from....I on the other hand am asking sellers if items come from China and if they say no and I find out different after buying it they get an immediate Negative Feedback for lying.

Easier and quicker to check their feedback and see where they are registered and if they have any negs / neutrals for false item locations. 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

@crypt_keeper000 wrote:

Yeah, coz the Chinese would never lie about where an item is being sent from. 

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply