I asked <Removed> if their torch had a warranty, if so, what was it?

donaldo111
Community Member

Hi ebay,

My request for an answer was totally ignored by <Removed> as ALL my dealings with them have in the past. How can they get away with this? we are asked to be respectful to them while they treat you like a bit of dirt ignoring me, lieing to me and when they did answer me in the begining. They took my ($88.25) and have no intentions of giving me a new torch in place of the DUD they sent me or my money back. PayPal was no help placing all the blame on me all the while making out <Removed>  was as white as snow. When people lie and are underhanded to me I do not expect to be blamed for what THEY did, but PayPal seems to think it is fine and it is all my fault. But they think everything can be fixed if I fill in all their paperwork, send the torch to <Removed>  in China at a cost of MORE than the torch was worth, and, to do it right away as I am running out of time, 6 days would never be long enough but paypal seems to think it is. I know now to stick to buying local where one can SEE and TALK to the person and pay in cash and get a WARRANTY. Do have a great day.

donald111

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: I asked <Removed> if their torch had a warranty, if so, what was it?

I cannot see my warning you about the government killing us and going down memory lane with my weekly pay and the cost of my first home could be called a rant, as for accusations against members, I don’t think so. Love it, “YOU” meaning generally, not YOU personally but most people will turn a discussion into an argument. I have read and reread what I wrote and still cannot come up with anything but my memories and my plea to warn you of what is happening and not to brush it off as “She’ll be right mate”

Treading on very thin ice a warning? Start yourself up and fight for your family forget warning an 82 year old; he has seen it and heard it all.

The numbers of children admitted to care and protection orders has increased 3 per cent from 2011 to 2012, from 13,830 to 14,191, the report found. Start fighting for them, that was 6 years ago, I shudder to think what the numbers are now.

Go in peace if you cannot have a discussion it is best I don’t even warn you of events that will harm us all including your children. I just find it hard to ignore the dangers when I see children and wonder if they will ever be safe from the ‘she’ll be right mate’ people who do NOTHING. I do not mean EVERYBODY.

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

Look out padi and lyndal. I think you might need to get your tinfoil hats out for this one.

It's a conspiracy.

Think of the children!
Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

Its hardly a conspiracy but Donald is correct despite the rambling rant.

Greed is the undelying driver of almost all of the financial problems of this country at the moment.

It has led to an increasing disparity in incomes between the 'rich' and the 'poor'.

Those with money have sufficeint to purchase multiple dwellings - competing on price with one another - driving up property prices in the process.

This results in those on lower incomes being increasingly unable to afford to purchase a home - which increases the demand for rental properties - which increases prices further.

I could go on and on about how it relates to every single other social issue as well.

But I wont. 🙂

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

Violin animated emoticongood grief...
Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

I would rather have my dummy to suck on, the answer you give is from an EMPTY head moment. Grow up kid. And by the way VISA were kind enough to get my $88.25 returned to me. Have a great day and try empathy for a change, try to understand what the person who has been treated badly feels, rather then coming up with trying to be smart.

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

me grow up ? really? and how old are you?  here, try this one it plays jingle bells

bell.gif

Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

Five days ago I turned 82, do hope that helps you to work out other insults. Children play with christmas toys. You don't think there is a santa, do you? It is a beautiful day, do enjoy it, because I am.

Take care,

Donald.

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

@donaldo111 wrote:

Five days ago I turned 82, do hope that helps you to work out other insults. Children play with christmas toys. You don't think there is a santa, do you? It is a beautiful day, do enjoy it, because I am.

Take care,

Donald.

act your age then...you too enjoy your day and take care...

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply