I bought 2 items and then I got a message that they have taken the listing off and now I can't see

I bought 2 items and then I got a message saying the listing had been removed, but I can't even see what I bought as when I click on details it now says error in big red letters.

So now I am worried as I remember 1 item but can't remember the second item.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

I bought 2 items and then I got a message that they have taken the listing off and now I can't see

If you haven't paid for them yet just forget it. If you have paid then presumably you used Paypal so log into your Paypal account and find the items there. If you have given them enough time to arrive and you have not been given tracking number(s) open a Paypal dispute fr item not received. The seller will then have 10 days to provide proof of delivery and if they can't you will get a refund.

See what a trendsetter I am?
Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

check your watched/purchased items
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

When the listings are removed, then they're no longer visible in your

purchases  - they are automatically removed from there as well

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Thankyou for your advise and I will wait a week or two to see if they turn up seeing I have paid for them and no there is no tracking number. It is just blank with no information of my purchase now since that message.
Thanks
Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

If the listing has been removed then the seller cannot access it to add a tracking number either....even if it has been sent.

Just don't wait too long before opening a dispute....the chances are that you will not get the item/s.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

How long ago did you purchase the item/s? If it's more than 2 weeks open the PayPal dispute now. In this situation PayPal is the better option as you can escalate to a claim much quicker (I'm actually not sure if you could open an eBay one if the item has been removed as the option to do so is no longer there). I can only assume if the item has been removed by eBay, it was a scam item and you're not going to get it.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Hi thanks for the advise I am going to send a message to the seller as it does not show if they have posted if they don;t answer I will get straight onto getting my refund.

Thankyou.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Why wait to see if the seller sends it?

Why email the seller?

Just open the dispute now (in PayPal).

Best advice you could ever get.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

You should have a link in your 'My eBay' to leave feedback for your items bought and that should show you your items.

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply