I dont seem to be able to request an invoice from my seller. I lose 10% discount today

when I rquest a total from my seller it comes ack with "We're sorry, but we can't complete your request right now.  "

asa result I am not going to be able to take advantage of the 10% discount code that ends today.
Is there something that you can do to help me out?

regards

Brian

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I dont seem to be able to request an invoice from my seller. I lose 10% discount today

Just people like yourself here, not the seller or ebay staff, so I don't know if we can help, but we could offer suggestions which might be helpful

Have you already bought the item?

if so

If they have not sent you an invoice or the total is different from what your winning email said for some reason (such as combined or discounted postage) you could try sending them a message instead and explain and request a new invoice with the new toal

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

I have already purchase the items and the shopping cart is not show all items either

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

If it is not showing all items, maybe one just sold?

It happened to me last week. I added two items to my cart and one just sold 1 second after I added it to my cart, and I had seen it for weeks.

Just my luck.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

If you click on the bell icon at the top of the page, does that bring up a notification to 'pay now'

Or are they under your purchase history ?

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Or maybe if you have added items that are posted via the GSP and were thinking of requesting combined shipping, I have just read a couple of hours ago in another thread that combined shipping is not possible with GSP items.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply