I get a page when I sign in saying I should get a 10% off voucher My Ebay but I never get it

I keep getting a page when I sign in saying I have a 10% off voucher in My Ebay for a purchase if I pay using Paypal, however when I go to My Ebay to find it, it is never there. How can I get around this? I contacted Ebay a while ago and they say some people have this issue. I suggest that they try to fix it. (I tried using Chrome as well, but still the same problem) doesn't seem fair I can never actually get the voucher to use.............I want to buy something today and use it, but can't.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: I get a page when I sign in saying I should get a 10% off voucher My Ebay but I never get it

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

It can usually be located in My Ebay at the bottom of the drop down box....it can only be seen when you are on the ebay site, not when you are logged into the boards.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Re: I get a page when I sign in saying I should get a 10% off voucher My Ebay but I never get it

no, it isn't where they say it will be, I have looked in the drop down box and there is nothing there for vouchers etc like it says it should be. Apparently I'm not the only one that has this issue but they don't seem to want to fix it

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

If you see it the next time you sign in, contact eBay and attach a screenshot of the offer screen. Say that you have the offer but no code in My Summary.

They should, then write back with a promise to honour it after you buy, by giving you a Paypal credit for that amount when you give them the listing number(s) you bought.

Remember they will only give you the maximum amount specified in the offer, and you need to fulfil the terms (active eBay, active Paypal, etc.)

I saw an offer on signing in but no code...that's what I did, and I had the refund two days later in my Paypal.

Good luck.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

It is 8 days since you asked the question.  Did you check immediately if it was there?

It will have expired by now anyway.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

The one I had was a repeat until I used it so mightn't be too late.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 6 of 6
Latest reply