Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

received wrong item

hello recently i bought a tshirt of ebay and today instead i received a hugo boss jacket instead. theres nothing on the package that says who the seller is and in my purchase history the tshirt still says that the delivery hasnt been completed. Do yo...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

negative feedback

Ok I've been see more and more businesses with high negative feedback I was wondering when enough is enough how high does it get before they can't trade anymore ?

seller with attitude again!

I'm currently mostly a seller, but buy lots too...I saw a listing for a group of 12 mags I collect..had 2 photos of the mags fanned in a group. I know these are thin and don't weigh much.wouldnt' think it was unreasonable to ask prior to making an of...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Using the 'Return This Item' option...

I just received a blu ray that was described as in 'excellent condition' but most definitely is not. I contacted the seller and he said to send it back as per their 7 day return policy. I clicked on 'Return this Item' and put the details in.The selle...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! ebay site not supported any more

Is anyone else getting this message? The ebay mobile service is no longer supported on this device .we recomend you access using a supported device such as applei phone ,android (samsung,nexus,htc) I am on a samsung galaxy tab 4 which was new at xmas...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

item re listed again exact same details

I bought an item tonight on eBay worth approx $550 it was a Computer Part.However after I had clicked buy it now and made payment via PayPal I noticed a short time after the exact same item was listed again by the same seller with the exact same pict...

Item no longer available

Hi, I have two (2) items of purchase in my to trolley, I wish to advise that the item from is no longer available. I went ahead with the purchase, I then recieved an email back from stating that the said item was no longer available and that a work...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful