I have a couple of questions??

scotty*75
Community Member

1/ Immediate payment required..

I want to buy several items from a seller and take advantage of combined postage but I am unable to   continue shopping with seller and request total as It takes me straight to paypal...I find it quite frustrating

as in the postage and description it says the postage discount for multiple items purchased but the system doesn't allow you to make multiple purchases..

2/Second chance offers...

Anyone else get suspicious when they are offered?

I think they are fine if the seller has a second item the same as the first available but other than  

that I find them dodgy..

If I get offered a second chance offer because the winning bidder pulled out and renigged on their bid

shouldn't there bid become null and void and shouldn't I be offered a second chance offer as if they never bid at all??

Also doesn't it encourage shrill bidding??

Sorry if its been done but just a few things that I would like some opinions on..Thanks 🙂

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: I have a couple of questions??

scotty*75
Community Member

End of the day there $40 in my paypal account that's not in someone elses because I couldn't go any further and take advantage of the postage discount offered because of a flaw in the ebay system..

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

scotty*75
Community Member

Just got an email back from seller..

"If you select add to basket than you can make multiple purchases at one time with immediate payment"

Ok so where is the add to basket option??is this an option on uk but not au? am I missing something?

This is doing my head in..X-(

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

Just got an email back from seller..

"If you select add to basket than you can make multiple purchases at one time with immediate payment"

Ok so where is the add to basket option??is this an option on uk but not au? am I missing something?

This is doing my head in..X-(

That's correct-log into the UK site & go from there.

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

scotty*75
Community Member

Thanks foxette 🙂

Logged into ebay uk, added 3 auctions to basket, proceeded to checkout, postage discount isn't automatically worked out and no request total from seller button..

Grrrrrrrr I officially give up X-(

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply