I have a problem with a listing

I have a problem with a listing - have contacted PayPal and Ebay by phone - no resolution. Also contacted overseas seller who replied that they do not ship to Canada or any other country. Listing includes posts to Australia and many other countries. Why is this listing on Ebay Australia?

Message 4 of 28
Latest reply
27 REPLIES 27

I have a problem with a listing - have contacted PayPal and Ebay by phone - no resolution. Also contacted overseas seller who replied that they do not ship to Canada or any other country. Listing includes posts to Australia and many other countries. Why is this listing on Ebay Australia?

Message 1 of 28
Latest reply

You can email eBay BUT it is pointless to do so. On the rare times there is a response, it is bot generated and usually nothing to do with the question asked

Rather than phone the overseas call center where staff only give scripted responses, have you tried the 'have us call you' option under the help tab ? 

Message 2 of 28
Latest reply

Contacting ebay in Australia will not do you any good.....their role is administrative and they do not have anything to do with listings.

Can you post the item number or the full title of the listing please?   The members here are very good at working out what is really meant by the seller.

Message 3 of 28
Latest reply

What is the item number ?

image host
Message 5 of 28
Latest reply

Women's Bali Minimizer Bra Satin Tracings Underwire Satin non Padded Full DF3562

I tried to buy from this seller but hadn't noticed the requirement for a US PayPal account and, of course, I could not pay......

I have contacted the seller about this listing, they replied - "We only accept payment via US PayPal accounts. We ship to all 50 United States, Military APO/FPO and US Territories. We do not ship to Canada or any additional countries."

Their listing states This item will be posted through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking.

Postage: US $17.89 (approx. AU $25.13) International Priority Shipping to Australia

Posts to: United States and many other countries | See details" 
AUSTRALIA IS INCLUDED IN THE "many other countries"

I do NOT understand is why this listing is on Ebay Australia - it seems obvious that most Australian buyers would not be in possession of a US PayPal account

Message 6 of 28
Latest reply

I don't understand it either.

Having seen the 347 negatives, and 420 neutrals, I'd say you've dodged a bullet.

I certainly wouldn't buy from them, even if they were the only seller of this item.

Have you told them that ebay has opted them into the Global Shipping Program and that they should find out what that means?

Their listing states that they post to Australia.

tem location: Rural Hall, North Carolina, United States

Posting to: United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Czech Republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, China, Sweden, Korea, South, Indonesia, Taiwan, South Africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Republic of, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Panama, Trinidad and Tobago, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Jamaica, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Saint Lucia, Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei Darussalam, Bolivia, Ecuador, Egypt, French Guiana, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Sri Lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Peru, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay

Excludes: American Samoa, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, San Marino, Serbia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Ukraine, Vatican City State, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Vietnam, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen
Message 7 of 28
Latest reply

The item is not listed on eBay Australia.

First the Australian listings will show then the International listings.

And if there are no local listings for that search then only the International listings will show.

However, the seller has set up the listing incorrectly and has not selected Domestic postage only.

I am guessing seller has used a template or sell similar to do this listing then forgetting to select Domestic postage only.

image host
Message 8 of 28
Latest reply

Kopes, it is listed on ebay.au

The listing has Au Dollars and the postage says they post to Australia.

It's listed through the Global Shipping Program

If you can't buy it, you shouldn't be able to see it.

Message 9 of 28
Latest reply

It's only coming up in International listings and it will show in AU$ but only because it has converted from the US site.

When something comes up as 0 results, that means none on the AU site and reverts to International sellers for that search.

hhhhh.png

image host
Message 10 of 28
Latest reply