I have been restricted from paying for several items I have ordered. I don't know how to fix this?

andr3921
Community Member

Hi, I am restoring an old car and added many items to my shopping cart overnight however I am unable to pay for several of the items due to a temporary block. I was able to pay for 4 of the items last night and 1 further item today but I appear to be blocked again. I am concerned that I may lose out on some of these items if I am not able to purchase them straight away. I have Googled this issue and think that I have done what was suggested via other forums such as verifying my account however one option was to add a credit card but I am unable to access this function. Can you please advise me asap how to fix this? Thanks, Joe.Ebay message.jpg

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I have been restricted from paying for several items I have ordered. I don't know how to fix this?

Joe, have a look at the link below and see if you're able to fix the problem through that.

If not scroll down to the bottom of the page and use the "have us call you" option.

https://www.ebay.com.au/help/buying/buying-limits-restrictions/buying-limits-restrictions?id=4012

By the way, not eBay staff here, just members like yourself.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

sna-4293
Community Member

This is done deliverately so the seller has an excuse to block you. The seller gets his kicks out of blocking you, so he deliverately done this so he can file a case against you.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

Please take no notice of sna and their nonsense 

Padi has given you the actual, real true and correct information 

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

@sna-4293 wrote:

This is done deliverately so the seller has an excuse to block you. The seller gets his kicks out of blocking you, so he deliverately done this so he can file a case against you.

Oh puleese.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Thread is 2 years old

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Dang  😯

Where the heck is my brain  😲

Honestly, I really only notice the date of the comment posted by the resident special case before responding 

At least any other new buyers who have the same limits will get a heads up as to the real reason Vs tin foil hat rambling 

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Deliverately, I love it! An absolute clanger. Not once, but twice in the same post!

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply