Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Postage charged twice???

Good afternoon. I am new to ebay here in Australia.I have only bought a few things that are located in Australia. I have just bought an item from UK and have figured out most things. However, when I get my Pay Pal Statement for the item I find that I...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

feed back time limit.

I placed an order from overseas and I wish to leave feed back for two items ( not yet received) of an order of three. The third item has been received and feed back left.Due to staff not being at work (lockdown), suppliers not being able to deliver s...

• 31 replies
  • 0 Helpful

False Seller Item Location Massive Problem

I am sick and tired of buying off sellers in AU stores that list there items location as in Australia when infact the item location is overseas and so is the seller and you end up with a very lenghty postage wait or not item at all or you end up with...

search categories by location

there used to be a location filter on the left hand rearch refinements .. as of last week this has disappeared.i found something in advanced search that selects location but this only applies to nominated searches like " macbook" or "lawnmower" i wan...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Changes to Search Function are Unhelpful

The old scenario: You were searching in a category and you changed the search terms, say from "coffee machine" to "espresso machine". The category and the sorting would remain the same and off you went. The new scenario: If you change the search term...

Seller scam got me ....

Hi all, Looks like after 10 years on eBay Australia, I've been scammed of a fairly large amount ($1000's) mainly by in too much of a hurry and greed. Seller had 400+ positive feedback and long term ebay account.Discussions prior to sale all seemed fi...

OBE

I ordered and paid for an OBE for Coleen Houston which I was informed would be here by 29 January. It ain't here, so what is going on??

What's up with these listings? .https://www.ebay.com. and

What's up with these identicle listings? I tried to buy this but instead got a refund and non-sensical excuse,"item defective, returned to factory" all very fishy. https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Corgi-Major-Toys-Carrimore-Car-Transporter-Incomplete-With...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No help to resolve item not delivered

I purchased item 4 months ago... it was marked as delivered... but NOT Australia to me. I open resolution and seller says he resent another and asked me to close case. I did in good faithe last November... and nothingf came and ebay has case marked a...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paranoid seller

A few weeks ago, I was the winning bidder for Kenwood Chef that was local pick up only. When it came to pick up time she refused to giive out a pick up address or a phone number. How stupid is that? After some messaging we agreed to a cancellation of...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful