I have left feedback, honest feedback, and have been emailed by seller, It was Australia Post fault.

I have left feedback, honest feedback, and have been emailed by seller, It was Australia Post fault.

Can it be fixed please....

I would like to remove the neautral comment...

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: I have left feedback, honest feedback, and have been emailed by seller, It was Australia Post fa

Contact the seller and ask them to send a feedback revision request and you should be able to change your feedback to positive. I think the sellers gets to keep the associated defect issued from your neutral feedback though.

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Re: I have left feedback, honest feedback, and have been emailed by seller, It was Australia Post fa

@lesley.bell4848 wrote:

Why did you blame the seller, when they posted within 1 day? Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

I noticed you have left neutrals before for slow delivery times. As a seller yourself, you should know all too well that sellers have no control over how long Australia Post take to deliver something. If/when you end up with a neutral feedback, you will discover the hard way the impact it can have on your account. Leaving a neutral these days is as damaging as leaving a negative.

Did you contact any of these sellers before you gave them the grey dot? Would you want your buyers to contact you first, or just go ahead and throw bad feedback at you?

Lovely items you have for sale by the way! My quilting friend would love them! Did you make the quilt? It's absolutely gorgeous!

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

I don't know how you can say you left "honest" feedback when your item only took 8 days to arrive after it was posted...not 12 as you have stated.

Also the seller is in WA and you are in Victoria...and all for a item that cost less than $2.

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

@lyne-flyn wrote:

I don't know how you can say you left "honest" feedback when your item only took 8 days to arrive after it was posted...not 12 as you have stated.

Also the seller is in WA and you are in Victoria...and all for a item that cost less than $2.

With the weekend thrown in, it was only 5 business days. I wish I could get stuff that quick from one side of the country to the other. It's not unheard of for it to take 3 weeks to get from NSW to WA.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

big*shed
Community Member

@lesley.bell4848 wrote:

please think more carefully before leaving feedback.  I know that you have done so for most of your feedback , I mean, it is very hard to put two words together for you feedback left for others, oh wait, I see some three word feedbacks in there.  At least they are positive.

jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way

oh what fun it is to ride on to a BBL party list

I bought 20 $ worth.... it took 8 days to get here..
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

This is the 1st time I have ever stated neutral feedback...
That's not negative feedback...
Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Yes I made the quilt and I did not know neutral meant a Grey dot.
I wrote to the seller apologizing for my mistake and he wanted nothing to do with me. ..
Tried to have it reversed also.
Message 10 of 12
Latest reply