I ordered two items which closed on 21 Dec and I am now unable to lodge a non receipt claim

I ordered two items and I have never received the items.  I ahve emailed the seller four times and she has advised that I must have patience and the items are coming but nothing ever arrives - the tracking no on your website does not link up to the system and when I try to track it says item cannot be tracked?  They were  ordered in mid November and your close of date is 21st December - I am trying to raise a claim within 45 days but the sytgem will not alow me to.  Please advise

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: I ordered two items which closed on 21 Dec and I am now unable to lodge a non receipt claim

belaki
Community Member

Hello,what system is not allowing you to raise a claim?Anyhow I have checked your item number & obviously it is coming from Hong kong.The seller states clearly that if you were to buy today 9/01 you would receive it around the 28 Jan - 10 Feb.That would be standard  20-30 days for delivery.From the day that you actually purchased,allow 30 days,which would be about now & in the next 5 days contact ebay directly by phone or email.You probably can't open an unreceived item at the moment because the seller has already specified up to 30 days delivery upon receipt of your money.This happens sometimes when you buy from overseas.Cat Happy

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Re: I ordered two items which closed on 21 Dec and I am now unable to lodge a non receipt claim

What date in November? because most likely you have waited too long to open a dispute.
Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

If they're coming from HK, the tracking number won't work on the Australia Post site. You could try this one, as it's common for sellers over there to use EMS: http://www.track-trace.com/post 

You can also try this site: http://www.17track.net/index_en.shtml

The 45 day time frame to raise a dispute for an item not received is calculated from the day of payment, and as mentioned if the payment date was mid-Novemeber, that 45 days is probably up, I'm afraid. 

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

I also had an order not arrive, I emailed seller to let them know, and received an email back saying I could have a refund.
This was accepted, and I emailed them back straight away, but then they went on a break for Chinese New Year door nearly 2 weeks.
Have emailed them so many time, but they are not replying. And now I can't raise a case, because the 45 days have well and truly passed, because of this break.
Shame on them..if that is how they intend to do their business.
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply