I purchased an item offering free postage but paid for quick delivery but it has not yet received

I purchased 3 items from US seller which offered free postage but I opted to pay postage for quick delivery - between 31 august - 2 September.Package arrived in sydeny Australia on 31 August but is only now in transit from Sydney. Package has not yet been received and it is now in the time frame of the free postage offer. It cost AU$45 for postage.  Can I get a refund of the postage I paid?

Message 1 of 18
Latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

I purchased an item offering free postage but paid for quick delivery but it has not yet received

have a look at feedback left for others

i know what she wrote on the post ,  

sounds like that parcel the one with the bad feedback

Message 11 of 18
Latest reply

Yep.  You're right!       (screen shot that, Joe.   You may need it later)

Message 12 of 18
Latest reply

Joe, there is nothing to indicate that the parcel the OP is waiting for is the one that she has already left feedback for.

Until the OP can give us an item number I am still of the opinion that the item is coming via the GSP and the OP is still waiting for it.

Message 13 of 18
Latest reply

now what do you make of that , surely it is the same item , 

she must of got the item after she posted on here , thats all

she does not sound that unhappy, but does she have a claim and with who.

Message 14 of 18
Latest reply

you could be right but whats the odds ,that her last purchase was from the usa and she complained about paying for fast postage but she got it in normal postage time..  

Message 15 of 18
Latest reply

Until the OP comes back, we have no way of knowing.

Spoiler
 Until then -        drink.gif
Message 16 of 18
Latest reply

big odds ,  oh well if she comes back and says different item ,  well i am sure the next question would be [but why pay $45  havent you learnt from last item]  lol

Message 17 of 18
Latest reply

hahahahaha ....... that's just brilliant ...... love BBT

Definitely in form tonight imastawka !!!

Message 18 of 18
Latest reply