Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

send me my teapot ..i paid you for it..

ORDER DATE 07 Mar, 2015 ORDER TOTAL AU $19.95 + AU $14.90 postage 1 item sold Payment was not received and an unpaid item has been recorded on your account. Case closed by Customer Service. PAID FOR.....COMPLAINED TO EBAY CUSTOMER SERVICE ebay says t...

Resolved! FED UP WITH PURCHASED ITEMS ARRIVING BROKEN

Recently purchased 3 separate large items (each from a different store using Ebay) & every single one has arrived damaged.When opening the box, some items are just sitting loose in there, with absolutely NO protective wrapping (eg bubble wrap/foam et...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Won an Auction Today but seller sold on Gumtree yesterday

HelloWell this is like my 3rd ebay forum post in just a few days (good to learn from experiences) Anyways -Today after debating long and hard and after watching an item for a week i finally decided to bid on it. I increased my max bid at the very end...

excessive postage

Bought an item today at the cost of 20c and I pretty damn sure the listing was free postage. However I am now being charged $21.84. It is a quite small and light item there is no way it is going to cost that to post even from the US. Do I have any re...

Seller sold item privately

I was successful bidder on an item this afternoon. I messages the seller to get them to add postage and they have now sent back a message apologizing for not knowing how to cancel the auction as they sold the item for cash this morning. Very disappoi...

Have any buyers had a problem where seller accepts money via direct deposit and sends to courier

I purchased item from a high volumn seller and chose Direct Deposit to pay for item. It was paid for within minute of purchase agreement. The item plus postage cost $20.00 The item did not arrive in the time was advertised as being delivery date. I g...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

global shipping program how do i track my items

i have tracking numbers recorded on my ebay order details page but thats it all other details are marked N / A its been 2 weeks and i still i have no idea who the carrier is, where they are or even if they have been sent yet. the seller doesnt know, ...

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

when you feel let down by a transaction with a 100% fb seller

Let's say you receive something that arrives damaged due to packaging or item has prior damage/flaws thatwas not disclosed in listing. How do you deal with it? Especially if other parts of the transaction were great (eg fast despatch, friendly seller...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Request a item/service ?

Hi i would like to suggest that there should be a area on ebay (world wide) easy to find where we can request a item or service so that buyers can purchase items or servies that are not on ebay.

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Will e-bay take action over lying seller.

Hi, I recently purchased a book (Wilton Way of Cake Decorating v002) for $16 and paid immediately. I later received a message from seller stating the book was damaged badly in transit, was returned to them, and the damage was so bad they couldn't sen...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Hi, I paid for item, but seller didn't have stock, my payment was returned, still show payment due?

An item paid for was not in stock, so seller cancelled order and refunded my payment, but my ebay shows I have payment due for that item, I sent message to seller, got message back, nothing more to be done. how to I get payment due removed?