I purchased an item through ebay and paid with Pay Pal. The item has not arrived

abcdefghij

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I purchased an item through ebay and paid with Pay Pal. The item has not arrived

Not sure what the text in the comment box means???

What was the estimated delivery date?

Have you communicated with the seller?

If they were not helpful, you need to open an item not received dispute 

Did you buy on this account, another account or as a guest?

Other members can't do anything much based on a comment in the heading and random text in the comment section

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

that's the 10 characters now required, in order to post
Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Ah, ok. Helpful
Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Even with the 10 character limit, new posters are still not connecting g the text body with its beingโ€ฆ a โ€ฆ text โ€ฆ bodyโ€ฆ?
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

imastawka
Honored Contributor

You're in luck then. You are covered 2 ways.

If the item is definitely overdue-past the delivery window mentioned in the ad-then you can open a claim with ebay and you should. You don't have to go through the seller. You should not close the case either till you get either your item or the money back, no matter what the seller may tell you.

If the seller has no proof of delivery, you will win your claim.

You would most likely win an ebay claim but if by some chance, you didn't, you would then (and only then) open a paypal claim.

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply