Buying
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

item marked as sent when not posted.

Why does ebay continue to allow sellers to mark items as sent when they are notmThis is false advertising and another way ebay allows sellers to dupe buyers.

Seller not responding to message about faulty item

I purchased a video game console almost two weeks ago that had a faulty link cable port (plastic keeping the pins in place was cracked). I was not able to test that it would work correctly until another order arrived a few days ago. As expected, it d...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Invalid parent message ID

HI I have tried numerous times to reply to messages ebay support have sent me but every time it says 'Invalid parent message id' I need to upload photos to ebay support but it just won't let me.Have contacted ebay about this and got a message back ab...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where do I go to report a seller who is lying about having sent an item?

I made a purchase on 20/7 the seller imeediatly uploaded tracking details. parcel was due to arrive 24-28 Jul.The tracking details never changed. the parcel was never picked up by Australia Post.I tried to contact the seller several times. all i got ...

• 53 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Feedback

Over time I have received emails from Ebay re leaving feedback.Just to clear things up and hope some one from ebay takes notice:I Do Not Leave Feedback for items that I have not received.Bought items which are not up to scratch so now when I buy an i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Opened dispute for undelivered item, and I cannot get a refund.

Hi there, I had opened a dispute for a pair of shoes I'd purchased over ($1000 AUD). I'd checked with the seller if it could be posted to me before a certain date as i'll be living overseas for 1 year and wanted to receive them for I left. After rece...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

why is the shipping to aus so expensive from the states ?

I wanted to buy some coins, cheap. yet int shipping to Aus is like so high !example http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Styrofoam-Foam-Blocks-EPS-Cutter-Replacement-Wire-30-Foot-9-M-Hot-Wire-Crafts/162285619054 who's making the money ?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Receiving emails about items I haven't looked at.

Over the last 2 days I have received emails from ebay about items I have never viewed.The sender email is ebay@ebay.com, but there is also a 'mailed by' address of mailx1@ebay.com.Yesterday when I got the first one, I went in and changed my password....

ebay.jpg
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

postage rippoff

i have been quoted a shipping price of 106us$ by ebay for a coin sent from utah usa to nsw australia what to do?

• 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! So sick of incredibly obvious and abundant Seller Fraud and nothing being done about it

So sick of option Listings that include a Cheap useless item as clickbait when the actual item is much higher price just so they go to the top of search results, this makes renders ebay search nearly useless, frustrating, and wastes all our time, why...

• 9 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Buying from America bug - No fix yet

Still receiving "Unfortunately, this seller won't post to your location. Please update your delivery address and try again." when trying to buy from US sellers who confirmed they would post to Australia. It also happens with sellers I've bought from ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! SCAMMERS

I was asked to return items for a refund. Both the items were faulty . I arranged the return and 3 weeks later, i was told i would not be getting one .They had closed the case because i had not contacted them in 20 days . Well, naturally i would not ...

• 46 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay seller not wanting to send postage label

Hi I want to return a keyboard that is faulty the seller accepted my return but wont send the postage label this is what he wrote!! We approved your return request,but due to our system has a problem,we can't able to send you a return label.Can you r...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Faulty USB sticks

I purchased 4 faulty USB sticks . No matter what I do I cannot get them to work. The shop owner offered a number of times to replace them but did nothing about it. Today I went into the shop asking for replacement or money back and find they have run...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful