You've committed to buy this item. Please go to checkout and pay.

You've committed to buying this item. Please go to checkout and pay.

I don't like to buy it.

Please remove it from my shopping cart,

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Safe Ex-High Pressure Max130Mj Gas Wok Burner 1.8M Braided Hose Adjust Regulator

I have accidentally put it in my cart, Please remove it.

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

other members cannot remove it

And you cannot 'accidentally' commit to buy something

You can contact the seller with that story, but they are under zero obligation to agree to cancel

You can always pay for what you committed  to buy and sell it yourself when it arrives

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

You bought it, you pay for it. Ebay isn't a game. As mentioned, you can't accidentally buy something. Unless it was your goldfish that accidentally bought it. They have a bad habit of doing that. 

You can always just not pay for it and get an unpaid strike on your account. Strikes aren't a good thing, but it might be your best option. If you have a habit of accidentally buying and then not paying, you'll find yourself blocked from accidentally buying from a lot of sellers. That is a good thing. For the sellers.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Pot/kettle comes to mind...............you don't like it done to you...........

"Seller beware of this buyer. Buying item and doesn't pay. Unhonest ebayer."

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Hmmm

Yes, apparently ok to waste others seller's time and money and possibly cost them a genuine sale

Happy to give a green tick to a fake buyer

No other sellers are going to have a clue who they are talking about

Then fake buys themselves 

At least seller here have a heads up and can block accordingly 

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

@*sons_n_daughters* wrote:

You can always just not pay for it and get an unpaid strike on your account. Strikes aren't a good thing, but it might be your best option. If you have a habit of accidentally buying and then not paying, you'll find yourself blocked from accidentally buying from a lot of sellers. That is a good thing. For the sellers.

What bad advice to give to this buyer,   what about the poor seller,   No one should be suggesting you just don't pay,  I'm sure you wont like it being done to yourself as a seller.

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

You are the only one who can remove items from your cart.

For the rest of you, the OP didn't say they had committed to buy, eBay did. And we all know putting items in the cart is not a commitment to buy.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

@sugar249 wrote:

@*sons_n_daughters* wrote:

What bad advice to give to this buyer,   what about the poor seller,   No one should be suggesting you just don't pay,  I'm sure you wont like it being done to yourself as a seller.

I don't like it done to me. Thankfully, it's extremely rare (3-4 in 15 years). If a numpty buyer wants to play games about an "accidental" purchase, let them not pay and let them pay with a well deserved strike on their account. My last unpaid, I was able to cancel as unpaid after 2 days, so it's not the end of the world for the seller. I would much rather punish the buyer for being a d1ck.

As long as sellers know they can cancel as unpaid, it's the numpty buyer that pays the price. As for the OP, as it was clearly their neighbour's brother in laws sisters mother in laws step fathers new wifes dog that made the accidental purchase, I'm happy for them not to pay and get a well deserved strike.

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Is there any particular reason why none of you are capable of reading the OP?

The item is in the cart, not committed to buy!

Sheesh!

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply