I still havent recieved battery for a cordless blower I ordered.

13 REPLIES 13

You need to give other members *something* to go on if you want us to help you

What was the estimated delivery date?

What does tracking show?

Was the item suppose to be delivered or picked up?

Where is the seller registered?

Have you communicated with the seller?

Use the body of the post to give us something (no personal details) rather than posting random letters 

Is this from the seller in China?

If so, you do realise how Dangerous buying such a thing is

It will not meet Australian standards and you will not be covered by insurance if it causes damage or injury to yourself or others, and there is no warranty

Open an item not received dispute as soon as it allows and follow through with it

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Too little information to help you.

When is/was the ETA for it ?

What is the item number ?

Have you looked at eBay's Money Back Guarantee ?

Edit. You post wasn't there when I started my reply Sandy..............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

If it's past the EDD, open a Item not received case.  The forum cant help you.  And dont close the case until you have the item or the dollars in your hands.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Sugar249.......Try not to use abbreviation with your inputs. Most enquirers don't know what they stands for.  Really! 

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Halfgweilo is correct, in that technically, in any piece of writing, you should write out the word or name in full next to an acronym the first time you use it. After that, you can just use the acronym because the readers will know what you are referring to. Some acronyms are in such common use, we can more or less assume most people get their meaning. I doubt many people new to the forum would be sure of what EDD stands for though.

Personally, I am finding muritekuri's post a bit confusing. 

Muritekuri, did you buy a cordless blower that has arrived without a battery?

Are you 100% sure it was meant to come with a battery? (Refer back to the ad)

Has the seller of the blower promised you he will post you a battery, after you reported it was missing? If so, it is highly unlikely you will get it, it is a delaying tactic.  If your item is missing parts, you can open an item not as described claim through ebay. You will need to do it immediately as you only get 30 days after the expected date of arrival in which to stake a claim. As padi says, look up ebay's money back guarantee. 

And as Sandy says, some items from China can be dangerous, you'd probably be best to buy a battery for it here, if you can.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

So what happened to the digital age, which is what we are supposedly living in.  Everything is at our fingertips

and half the world operates on 3 letter terms.

2 seconds...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://www.abbreviations.com/EDD&...

LOL

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

And one person whom I asked on their 'item hasn't arrived'  comment what the estimated delivery date was on the listing claimed there wasn't one !

Honestly would not matter how in depth you went, there would still be people who 'don't know'

If the OP does not know the basic eBay abbreviations after 13 years, there isn't much we can do 

Not that they have been back since their A2b4meZac69 comment in the body of the post in any case

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Item number, please....or we can't help you?

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

@springyzone wrote:

Halfgweilo is correct, in that technically, in any piece of writing, you should write out the word or name in full next to an acronym the first time you use it. After that, you can just use the acronym because the readers will know what you are referring to. Some acronyms are in such common use, we can more or less assume most people get their meaning. I doubt many people new to the forum would be sure of what EDD stands for though.

I took a look at halfgweilo last few posts,  splattered with acronyms,

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply